How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Monday 6 July 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
New Terminal at Lavacolla Airport Opens Tomorrow
AENA has confirmed that the new terminal at Santiago de Compostella's Lavacolla airport, which opens becomes operational tomorrow morning at 06.50 am with an Iberia flight to Madrid.
The Ministry of Public Works has invested a total of 230 million euros since work on the terminal began in 2009, and will allow the airport to handle up to four million passengers per year, and will increase the operational capacity of 1,300 passengers per hour - rising to 2'500 at peak times.
The footprint of the airport will also triple, from a total of 23,000 square meters to 74,000.
The new terminal will include the passenger processing area, the loading dock, a new parking garage, new access roads and the expansion of aircraft parking area and a new power plant.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain says euro irreversible
- Heatwave sparks major wildfires in Spain
- Spain's anti-austerity Podemos tied with mainstream parties : Poll
- After Tunisia attack, sun-seekers switch to Spain
- Castellon Airport to promote tourism in Bristol and London
- Gibraltar protests over yet another Spanish Naval incursion
- Spain services growth slows in June (but so does unemployment)
- Spain's De Guindos says a Greek 'Yes' would facilitate talks
- Seville church website removes article on “curing” homosexuality
- UK and Spain grant most EU citizenships
- Buying from an Estate Agent vs a Property Finder
- Car Rental in Spain
- Applying for Residential status (Residencia) - EU Citizens