How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Wednesday 17 September 2014
- Corvera, Castellon & Ciudad Real : THIS is how you run a private airport!
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
New Terminal at Lavacolla Airport Opens Tomorrow
AENA has confirmed that the new terminal at Santiago de Compostella's Lavacolla airport, which opens becomes operational tomorrow morning at 06.50 am with an Iberia flight to Madrid.
The Ministry of Public Works has invested a total of 230 million euros since work on the terminal began in 2009, and will allow the airport to handle up to four million passengers per year, and will increase the operational capacity of 1,300 passengers per hour - rising to 2'500 at peak times.
The footprint of the airport will also triple, from a total of 23,000 square meters to 74,000.
The new terminal will include the passenger processing area, the loading dock, a new parking garage, new access roads and the expansion of aircraft parking area and a new power plant.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain mulls prosecution of ISIL fighters
- Study reveals Barcelona as Spain's most expensive city
- Spain Warns It Will Block Independence Vote in Catalonia
- Corvera Airport "will not cost Murcia a cent"
- Orange to Buy Spain's Jazztel for EU3.1 Bln
- PP u-turn over Spain abortion reform
- 11 Years of Spanish Property
- Spanish Consumer Prices Fall Further in August
- Catalonia awaits Scotland Independence vote
- Spain 'could export 50% of all Europe's Gas requirements'
- Buying from an Estate Agent vs a Property Finder
- Car Rental in Spain
- Applying for Residential status (Residencia) - EU Citizens