How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Mr Grumpy v The Spanish Lifestyle
- Daily Brief - Friday 6 December 2013
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Madrid : Spain's Fashion Centre
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Spanish Tourism Stats Confusion
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
New Terminal at Lavacolla Airport Opens Tomorrow
AENA has confirmed that the new terminal at Santiago de Compostella's Lavacolla airport, which opens becomes operational tomorrow morning at 06.50 am with an Iberia flight to Madrid.
The Ministry of Public Works has invested a total of 230 million euros since work on the terminal began in 2009, and will allow the airport to handle up to four million passengers per year, and will increase the operational capacity of 1,300 passengers per hour - rising to 2'500 at peak times.
The footprint of the airport will also triple, from a total of 23,000 square meters to 74,000.
The new terminal will include the passenger processing area, the loading dock, a new parking garage, new access roads and the expansion of aircraft parking area and a new power plant.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain's El Gordo Lottery Tax Breakdown
- 3 Earthquakes in Lorca, Murcia
- Spain Appoints Cybersecurity Council
- Sale of Spain's Ciudad Real Airport Underway
- Spain expects 10'000 Bankruptcies in 2013
- Contract awarded to complete works at Castellon Airport
- Major delays with UK-Spain flights this weekend
- UK Notes "Historic Parallel" Between Ceuta, Melilla and Gibraltar
- Paramount UK in line for Gov't windfall : A Lesson for Murcia ?
- Catalonia wants to cancel licenses for at-risk drivers
- Buying from an Estate Agent vs a Property Finder
- Car Rental in Spain
- Applying for Residential status (Residencia) - EU Citizens