How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Tuesday 3 December 2013
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Crime Pays (In Spain at least)
- Madrid : Spain's Fashion Centre
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Spanish Tourism Stats Confusion
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
El Hierro : Monday 7th November
Seismic activity on the island of El Hierro has continued through Sunday night to Monday morning, with a further 13 earthquakes be recorded by 09.00 hrs GMT.
The National Geographic Institute (IGN) announced how the activities measured between 1.5 and 3.0 in magnitude on the richter scale.The strongest of the earthquakes happed in Frontera, to north of the island and home of the majority of the recent activity. It occurred at 06.19 GMT, measuring 3.0 and at a depth of 21.0 km.
The remaining earthquakes occurred to the north-west of the town, between 11 and 25 kilometers deep. The last of these, 2.6 magnitude, occurred at 06.57 hours about 16 km depth and with it's epicentre off the coast.
By midnight yesterday a total of 47 earthquakes of between 1.5 and 3.9 degrees had been recorded. Three of them measured over 3.4 on the richter scale and occurred in the same area and at similar depths.
Today's Youtube clip doesn't really tell us anything new, but presents a concise review of the current situation >>>
Read further news stories about the El Hierro Volcano by clicking the link HERE .
Latest News & Stories
- Moody's revises Spain's outlook to stable
- Idea of an independent Catalonia gets a NATO no-go
- Expats fear being priced out of British housing market
- Family problems blamed for unsuccessful relocations
- Orange Spain Launches Xmas Smartphone Offers
- Spain Hints at Lower Income Tax
- Population of Spain Continues to Plummet
- Spain to work with big utilities on tariff debt relief
- Spain’s desperation: 20,000 apply for 400 IKEA jobs
- Spain Considers Catalan Compensation Tax