How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update-29 April 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
El Hierro : Monday 7th November
Seismic activity on the island of El Hierro has continued through Sunday night to Monday morning, with a further 13 earthquakes be recorded by 09.00 hrs GMT.
The National Geographic Institute (IGN) announced how the activities measured between 1.5 and 3.0 in magnitude on the richter scale.The strongest of the earthquakes happed in Frontera, to north of the island and home of the majority of the recent activity. It occurred at 06.19 GMT, measuring 3.0 and at a depth of 21.0 km.
The remaining earthquakes occurred to the north-west of the town, between 11 and 25 kilometers deep. The last of these, 2.6 magnitude, occurred at 06.57 hours about 16 km depth and with it's epicentre off the coast.
By midnight yesterday a total of 47 earthquakes of between 1.5 and 3.9 degrees had been recorded. Three of them measured over 3.4 on the richter scale and occurred in the same area and at similar depths.
Today's Youtube clip doesn't really tell us anything new, but presents a concise review of the current situation >>>
Read further news stories about the El Hierro Volcano by clicking the link HERE .
Latest News & Stories
- Bank of Spain sees private consumption growth steady at start of year
- “Human fecal contamination” at origin of bottled water health scare
- Catholic nuns undergo virginity test to prove priest's innocence in sex abuse case
- EU may fine Spain for missing budget targets
- Leader of Manos Limpias union wants to withdraw all court cases
- Civil Guard officer arrested for shooting driver over traffic spat
- PSOE come up with last-ditch offer in bid to avoid new elections
- Spain's Sabadell posts 44% profit jump boosted by TSB purchase
- Many British Expats 'Will Repatriate' : Study
- Spain riled over dance hit ‘I took a pill in Ibiza’