How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Wednesday 7 October 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
AENA Workers at Seville Strike
AENA Employees at Seville´s San Pablo airport have held the first of their six day protests today.
Ground Crew at the airport have planned to hold protest days on the 17th, 18th & 25th November, and again on the 2nd, 3rd & 4th December, which have been specifically planned to coincide with the Davis cup final in Seville, and the period leading up to the bank holiday weekend.
The CCOO Union called for the action in protest over the risk of employees and passengers at the Airport due to the failure of airport officials to observe minimum levels of staffing. The national aviation authorities and international Civil Aviation Organization recommend that the airport maintains 6 Firemen and 4 Signalmen, whereas the airport employs 3 and 1 respectively.
AENA counter that the number of shift workers has risen by 35% since 2007, and that operational security is "fully guaranteed" and therefore does meet the safety requirement of both agencies.
Latest News & Stories
- Facebook Tests New Emoticons in Spain
- Spanish driving test examiners strike over safety fears
- Aer Lingus announces new Belfast to Alicante route
- Spain's employers organizations ask for more flexibility in labor market
- Vodafone Spain awarded Barcelona public transport contract
- Barcelona and Madrid’s new mayors are best-rated politicians in their cities
- Sabotage could be behind four-hour suspension of high-speed rail service
- Spain's industrial production rises by 5% in August
- Spain's Santander 'Sought to delay news of fine'
- Spain ranks as 7th 'rich' country with least confidence in Politicians