How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- EUR weekly currency update - 28 November 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
AENA Workers at Seville Strike
AENA Employees at Seville´s San Pablo airport have held the first of their six day protests today.
Ground Crew at the airport have planned to hold protest days on the 17th, 18th & 25th November, and again on the 2nd, 3rd & 4th December, which have been specifically planned to coincide with the Davis cup final in Seville, and the period leading up to the bank holiday weekend.
The CCOO Union called for the action in protest over the risk of employees and passengers at the Airport due to the failure of airport officials to observe minimum levels of staffing. The national aviation authorities and international Civil Aviation Organization recommend that the airport maintains 6 Firemen and 4 Signalmen, whereas the airport employs 3 and 1 respectively.
AENA counter that the number of shift workers has risen by 35% since 2007, and that operational security is "fully guaranteed" and therefore does meet the safety requirement of both agencies.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain: where trade union leaders are criminalised for striking
- Spain to re-establish state lottery after court ruling
- Contribution by Spain Lifts UN Green Climate Fund to $9.7 Billion
- Spain retail sales post biggest rise in a year in Oct
- Spain's Telefonica says seeks global alliance with BT
- Rajoy: “There is no such thing as generalized corruption in Spain”
- Spain allocates EU52 Mln for rural broadband deployment
- Spain Experts Prepare Stem Cell Transplant against HIV
- Rajoy to declare new anti-corruption law
- Spain Hosts China - Catalonia Tourism Meeting