How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 10 March 2014
- QROPS 2014
- Mr Grumpy is Intolerant
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
AENA Workers at Seville Strike
AENA Employees at Seville´s San Pablo airport have held the first of their six day protests today.
Ground Crew at the airport have planned to hold protest days on the 17th, 18th & 25th November, and again on the 2nd, 3rd & 4th December, which have been specifically planned to coincide with the Davis cup final in Seville, and the period leading up to the bank holiday weekend.
The CCOO Union called for the action in protest over the risk of employees and passengers at the Airport due to the failure of airport officials to observe minimum levels of staffing. The national aviation authorities and international Civil Aviation Organization recommend that the airport maintains 6 Firemen and 4 Signalmen, whereas the airport employs 3 and 1 respectively.
AENA counter that the number of shift workers has risen by 35% since 2007, and that operational security is "fully guaranteed" and therefore does meet the safety requirement of both agencies.
Latest News & Stories
- Europe's regional airports struggle as traffic shifts to hubs
- Amazon opens 1,200 collection points across Spain
- Spain industrial output grows for 3rd straight month in January
- Spain warns of high risk of new Islamist attacks
- Financial Impact of Corvera Airport on Murcia Questioned
- 1 in 4 Spanish women have experienced abuse : EU survey
- Premursa Previous With Paramount Recruitment ?
- Property prices fall 37% since 2007 highs
- Interior Ministry to install “anti-climb mesh” on Ceuta and Melilla borders
- Rajoy offers last-minute support for Merkel’s choice in EU vote