How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- The Only Winner of Spain's 2013 El Gordo Lottery ?
- The Charm of Seville
- Daily Brief - Wednesday 18 December 2013
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Spanish Tourism Stats Confusion
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Ford to axe 4'000 employees in Spain
American Auto-Manufacturing giant, Ford Motor Co., looks set to make around 4,000 workers at its plant in Valencia, Spain, redundant due to falling sales.
Redundancies are are expected to become effective January and October 2012, according to reports.
Sales have already plummeted by over one million cars in Europe this year alone, said the report, indicating that auto production in Spain for 2012 is expected to fall to 152,000 cars, 60,000 lower than this year’s figure.
In June of this year Ford had promised to invest 812 million Euro in its plant in Almussafes, Valencia to improve efficiency in production for the next two years.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain Markets Splinter as Europe Builds Bank Union
- Spanish Thief Catches Paedophile
- Spain Annuls Electricity Rate Hike Auction
- EU state aid probe 'not anti-Spain campaign'
- Spain Gov't to Debate Abortion Reform Friday
- Spain Gov't Opposes January's 10% Planned Electricity Hike
- New law to ban Brits from holiday lettings in Spain
- Expat pensioners to require life certificates from next year
- Spain 'Could' Begin Sale of Catalunya Banc in January
- Spain privacy watchdog fines Google for breaking data law
- Claiming Unemployment Benefits in Spain
- Employee rights & working conditions in Spain
- Employing Staff in Spain