How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Tuesday 3 March 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Airline Association claims 88 Mln compensation from AENA
The Spanish Association of Air Transport Companies (ACET) is claiming 88 million euros in compensation for the effects caused by air traffic controllers dispute between May and December 2010.
Airlines represented by ACET are Iberia, Air Europa, Air Nostrum, Vueling, Gestures, Binter, and Orbest Naysa.
The President of ACET, Manuel López Colmenarejo, confirmed how 62 Million Euros of this sum refers to the losses between May to November 2010, where a number of significant delays were seen, resulting in many missed connections due to action taken by the Air Traffic Controllers.
The remaining 26 million Euros corresponds to direct losses resulting from the action taken by drivers in December of 2010, where Spanish airspace was closed before control being assumed by the Military.
The claim for compensation has been acknowledged by AENA, who also requested that ACET gave a breakdown of how the calculations for their claim.
Latest News & Stories
- Five Spaniards drop out of ‘Forbes’ list
- TiVo, Vodafone Spain reach deal to update Ono smart TV offer
- Spain's Caixabank aims for pre-crisis profit levels within 3 years
- Spain sees February unemployment fall at lowest rate since 2001
- Renewables bring 48% of Spain's power in Feb 2015
- OECD: Spain should levy more green taxes
- Spain's De Guindos says euro zone in talks over 3rd Greek bailout
- Spain's traditional parties set to suffer in Andalusia: Poll
- Rajoy Denies Spain Sought to Undermine Greece
- Corvera Airport 'Open March 2015' : Sweepstake