How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations in the UK aswell as on residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Cactus Language has a program to suit your needs!
- Why every Expat is a scumbag
- Mixed Reaction to ECB Rate Cut
- Lorca Earthquakes 2 Year Anniversary
- Join us on the Costa del Sol to discuss your Spanish IHT requirements
- El Escorial
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Caldendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- EU Summit Eagerly Anticipated
- Travel Money Made Easy !
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Airline Association claims 88 Mln compensation from AENA
The Spanish Association of Air Transport Companies (ACET) is claiming 88 million euros in compensation for the effects caused by air traffic controllers dispute between May and December 2010.
Airlines represented by ACET are Iberia, Air Europa, Air Nostrum, Vueling, Gestures, Binter, and Orbest Naysa.
The President of ACET, Manuel López Colmenarejo, confirmed how 62 Million Euros of this sum refers to the losses between May to November 2010, where a number of significant delays were seen, resulting in many missed connections due to action taken by the Air Traffic Controllers.
The remaining 26 million Euros corresponds to direct losses resulting from the action taken by drivers in December of 2010, where Spanish airspace was closed before control being assumed by the Military.
The claim for compensation has been acknowledged by AENA, who also requested that ACET gave a breakdown of how the calculations for their claim.
Comment on this Story
Latest News & Stories
- Spanish Residents declare overseas assets equaivalent of 9% of GDP
- Zapatero : "The best Ex-Prime Minister"
- Spain to award Residency to buyers of luxury property
- Amnesty International Slams Spain's Human Rights Record .... Again
- Spain property eviction numbers questioned
- Naked Bullfighting Protest in Barcelona
- Jetset Lifestyle of Spanish Builders Crashes
- Spanish regulator to probe Bankia share trading
- Spain's cost of borrowing increases for first time in 4 months
- British Consulate to hold event for victims of Domestic Violence