How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update- 27 November 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Bilbao airport sees peak traffic for bank holiday week
Bilbao Airport is scheduled to operate a total of 1,166 flights between Friday 2nd and Monday 12th December to mark the week in which many Spaniards traditionally take a number of extra days off work to coincide with the two National Fiesta days - The Spanish Constitution Day and the Day of Immaculate Conception.
Over this period it is estimated that in excess of 153,000 passengers will use the airport, according to AENA sources. The busiest days are expected to be Friday 2nd and Wednesday 7th with operations reaching between 120-125 per day and passenger numbers reaching as many as 15´000 per day.
The Ministry of Development notes that the usual charter routes will be operated from the airport, but many more charter flights have also been added by a number of tour operators. These include direct flights from Bilbao to Malta, Istanbul, Prague and Berlin in charter flights, as well as the regular scheduled routes to major European capital cities such as London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam and Lisbon.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain's fragmented supermarkets squeezed towards mergers
- Three-way tie seen in Spain's vote as Ciudadanos gains ground
- Premursa confirm grant award for Paramount Murcia
- Unsold Spanish Property Falls by 50%
- Thousands Rally in Anti-War & Terror Protest in Spain
- Spain arrests three suspected jihadists
- Spain's Rajoy vows to cut tax, create jobs if re-elected
- The successes and failures of Spain’s fight against domestic abuse
- Murcia allocates budget to Corvera Airport
- Fabian Picardo re-elected as Gibraltar chief minister by a landslide
- How to Apply for Free State Healthcare in Spain
- Employee rights & working conditions in Spain
- Fiestas in Spain