How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Wednesday 23 April 2014
- Things that have annoyed me this week
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Bilbao airport sees peak traffic for bank holiday week
Bilbao Airport is scheduled to operate a total of 1,166 flights between Friday 2nd and Monday 12th December to mark the week in which many Spaniards traditionally take a number of extra days off work to coincide with the two National Fiesta days - The Spanish Constitution Day and the Day of Immaculate Conception.
Over this period it is estimated that in excess of 153,000 passengers will use the airport, according to AENA sources. The busiest days are expected to be Friday 2nd and Wednesday 7th with operations reaching between 120-125 per day and passenger numbers reaching as many as 15´000 per day.
The Ministry of Development notes that the usual charter routes will be operated from the airport, but many more charter flights have also been added by a number of tour operators. These include direct flights from Bilbao to Malta, Istanbul, Prague and Berlin in charter flights, as well as the regular scheduled routes to major European capital cities such as London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam and Lisbon.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain investigates offensive Twitter account
- Spain Easter road deaths up on 2013
- Poll finds Spain disapproves of homosexuality the least
- Orange Spain preparing new ADSL price reduction
- Gibraltar Fire Halts Easter Sunday Gambling
- Spain sets example for world in organ donation
- Spain banks' bad loans ratio 13.4% in Feb
- Castellon Airport costs Valencia €46,300 per day
- EU sends investigators to Leon Airport
- Germany cancels scheme to attract young jobless from abroad
- How to Apply for Free State Healthcare in Spain
- Employee rights & working conditions in Spain
- Fiestas in Spain