How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Thursday 23 October 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Gap between Easyjet and Ryanair narrows
Low cost carrier, EasyJet, enjoyed an 88.3% occupancy rate in November, 8.3% above its rival Ryanair, who completed a 'load factor' of 80% last month.
The occupancy rate / load factor for Easyjet for 2011 to date now stands at 87.5%. compared to 87.2% for the same period last year. The airline carried 3,821,355 passengers in November, up on the 3,694,514 recorded in the same month last year.
By comparison, Ryanair registered a rate of 82% for the same period in 2011, up from 80% in 2010.
Whilst Easyjet returned a more impressive occupancy level, itīs rival serviced a higher number of passengers overall. In the November 2010 - November 2011 period, Easyjet flew 54.99 Million Passengers (an increase of 11.2% on the previous year), whilst Ryanair flew 76.7 million passengers (an decrease of 8% on the previous year).
Latest News & Stories
- Spain Sees Cost of Petrol and Diesel Fall
- Spanish Students Protest for 3 Consecutive Days
- Spain's Bankinter profit up 31.6%
- Bank of Spain sees Q3 GDP growth at 0.5 pct q/q
- Spanish unemployment falls to 3 year low
- Spain to invest 864m in ports in 2015
- PP seeks to legalise spot deportations of illegal immigrants
- Catalan Finance Chief Open to 'Scottish Solution' in Spain
- Spain sees foreign visitor numbers up 7.4% 2014 y-t-d
- Iberdrola Profit Declines After Spain Cuts Renewable Subsidies