How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Wednesday 22 October 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Gap between Easyjet and Ryanair narrows
Low cost carrier, EasyJet, enjoyed an 88.3% occupancy rate in November, 8.3% above its rival Ryanair, who completed a 'load factor' of 80% last month.
The occupancy rate / load factor for Easyjet for 2011 to date now stands at 87.5%. compared to 87.2% for the same period last year. The airline carried 3,821,355 passengers in November, up on the 3,694,514 recorded in the same month last year.
By comparison, Ryanair registered a rate of 82% for the same period in 2011, up from 80% in 2010.
Whilst Easyjet returned a more impressive occupancy level, it´s rival serviced a higher number of passengers overall. In the November 2010 - November 2011 period, Easyjet flew 54.99 Million Passengers (an increase of 11.2% on the previous year), whilst Ryanair flew 76.7 million passengers (an decrease of 8% on the previous year).
Latest News & Stories
- Iberdrola Profit Declines After Spain Cuts Renewable Subsidies
- Spain ‘certain’ UK backed its Security Council bid
- Spanish Regional Gov't Enforces Mushroom Protection Law
- Spain's AENA Rejects Renegotiation of Duty Free Contracts
- US Pop star delays visit to 'Ebola-Stricken Spain'
- Biometric Security to be implemented at Spain-Gibraltar border
- Murcia to pay EU7 Mln in Corvera Airport Interest by end 2014
- Easyjet Flight to Malaga "too heavy to fly"
- 12.3% of Working Spaniards "Under Poverty Line"
- "Only Catalan premier can call early elections"