How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update- 12 February 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Gap between Easyjet and Ryanair narrows
Low cost carrier, EasyJet, enjoyed an 88.3% occupancy rate in November, 8.3% above its rival Ryanair, who completed a 'load factor' of 80% last month.
The occupancy rate / load factor for Easyjet for 2011 to date now stands at 87.5%. compared to 87.2% for the same period last year. The airline carried 3,821,355 passengers in November, up on the 3,694,514 recorded in the same month last year.
By comparison, Ryanair registered a rate of 82% for the same period in 2011, up from 80% in 2010.
Whilst Easyjet returned a more impressive occupancy level, it´s rival serviced a higher number of passengers overall. In the November 2010 - November 2011 period, Easyjet flew 54.99 Million Passengers (an increase of 11.2% on the previous year), whilst Ryanair flew 76.7 million passengers (an decrease of 8% on the previous year).
Latest News & Stories
- Spanish government using courts to avoid freedom of information requests
- Rajoy refuses PSOE leader handshake
- New businesses in Spain rises by 0.5 pct in 2015
- 2 New cases of Zika in Spain brings total to 9
- Spain housing sales rise 11.1 percent in 2015 y/y
- Session to name Spain’s next PM may take place in early March
- Podemos deputies to be moved from “nosebleed section” of Congress
- Spanish 2016 growth could be less than forecast
- Spain shelves case against former ally of Mexican president
- Spain's Princess Cristina returns to court in tax fraud trial