How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Friday 11 July 2014
- Things that have annoyed me this week
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Gap between Easyjet and Ryanair narrows
Low cost carrier, EasyJet, enjoyed an 88.3% occupancy rate in November, 8.3% above its rival Ryanair, who completed a 'load factor' of 80% last month.
The occupancy rate / load factor for Easyjet for 2011 to date now stands at 87.5%. compared to 87.2% for the same period last year. The airline carried 3,821,355 passengers in November, up on the 3,694,514 recorded in the same month last year.
By comparison, Ryanair registered a rate of 82% for the same period in 2011, up from 80% in 2010.
Whilst Easyjet returned a more impressive occupancy level, it´s rival serviced a higher number of passengers overall. In the November 2010 - November 2011 period, Easyjet flew 54.99 Million Passengers (an increase of 11.2% on the previous year), whilst Ryanair flew 76.7 million passengers (an decrease of 8% on the previous year).
Latest News & Stories
- Spain congratulates new UK FM and calls for "Dialogue on Gibraltar"
- Could a Scottish Yes vote derail Spain's fragile recovery?
- Spain's Swiftair says lost contact with plane en route to Algiers
- Spain unemployment falls to lowest in 2 years
- Repsol to start searching for oil off Canary Islands coast by end of year
- eBay's StubHub sting ringleader detained in Spain
- More than 1,000 would-be migrants attempt Melilla fence jump
- Vodafone, Orange update FTTH agreement following Ono deal
- Iberdrola Profit Drops as Spain Renewable Subsidy Cuts Hit
- Bank of Spain Says Growth Accelerated in Q2