How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 14 April 2014
- The Vegetarian Barbeque and the Unholy Sex
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Ryanair Stealth Charges Increase
Ryanair has announced the introduction of an increase in the cost applied to checking in hold luggage in the peak holiday periods of June to September and over Christmas.
This will take effect on any flights booked with the airline on or after the 15th of December, with the cost for each peice of luggage being checked into the hold of the aircraft increasing by 5 Euros, from the 15 Euros charge currently to 20 Euros.
However, when the hold-luggage has not been been reserved and paid for in advance - including instances when check-in staff have deemed cabin baggage to be too large or too heavy to be allowed on the flight - the charge will increase from 35 Euros to 60 Euros.
The airline also announced that it will increase the penalty charge for those who have forgotten to, or been unable to print off their flight confirmation / boarding passes at home from 40 Euros to 60 Euros as from January the 15th of next year.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain Unemployment to take decade to recover
- Less vehicles in Spain travel toll roads
- Spain approves coal subsidies ahead of shutdowns
- Spainís roads in worst condition since 1985
- Study reveals food and family main reasons behind expat repatriation
- Guardia Civil 'Brit Torturers' face 26 years
- Independent Catalaonia would not become EU member : Brussels
- Five Spanish regions top EU unemployment table for 2013
- Bank of Spain denies report of stress tests this month
- Expats capitalising on rising UK house prices
- Travel Insurance to Spain
- The 'EHIC' Card Explained
- What are the best routes when driving to Spain ?