How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update- 24 February 2017
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Ryanair Stealth Charges Increase
Ryanair has announced the introduction of an increase in the cost applied to checking in hold luggage in the peak holiday periods of June to September and over Christmas.
This will take effect on any flights booked with the airline on or after the 15th of December, with the cost for each peice of luggage being checked into the hold of the aircraft increasing by 5 Euros, from the 15 Euros charge currently to 20 Euros.
However, when the hold-luggage has not been been reserved and paid for in advance - including instances when check-in staff have deemed cabin baggage to be too large or too heavy to be allowed on the flight - the charge will increase from 35 Euros to 60 Euros.
The airline also announced that it will increase the penalty charge for those who have forgotten to, or been unable to print off their flight confirmation / boarding passes at home from 40 Euros to 60 Euros as from January the 15th of next year.
Latest News & Stories
- Five women killed in four days as gender violence spikes in Spain
- Spain struggles with spike in migrant arrivals at North African exclave
- New Route Manchester - Seville
- How millions of Spanish fans are watching pirated soccer on Facebook Live
- Spain says butane gas-bottle truck theft not terrorist related
- Facebook user faces €30,000 fine for posting video of Spanish policeman
- Hundreds of migrants cross into Spain's Ceuta in second wave in 3 days
- Spain will drop out of the world’s 25 largest economies by 2050
- Brexit Worry as Spain Predict Financial Disaster
- 'That bus has gone' - EU sees no Brexit U-turn now
- Travel Insurance to Spain
- The 'EHIC' Card Explained
- What are the best routes when driving to Spain ?