How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Thursday 29 January 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Ryanair Stealth Charges Increase
Ryanair has announced the introduction of an increase in the cost applied to checking in hold luggage in the peak holiday periods of June to September and over Christmas.
This will take effect on any flights booked with the airline on or after the 15th of December, with the cost for each peice of luggage being checked into the hold of the aircraft increasing by 5 Euros, from the 15 Euros charge currently to 20 Euros.
However, when the hold-luggage has not been been reserved and paid for in advance - including instances when check-in staff have deemed cabin baggage to be too large or too heavy to be allowed on the flight - the charge will increase from 35 Euros to 60 Euros.
The airline also announced that it will increase the penalty charge for those who have forgotten to, or been unable to print off their flight confirmation / boarding passes at home from 40 Euros to 60 Euros as from January the 15th of next year.
Latest News & Stories
- Spanish Airports to see 25 days of strike action
- Islamisation "Stronger in Spain than Germany"
- Spanish court charges 10 priests with child sexual abuse
- Albanian named in helicopter crash in Spain suspected of smuggling drugs
- Caja Madrid officials who used “black” cards targeted in investigation
- British Expats Set To Lose Retirement Benefits
- Spain kicks off AENA share sale
- Spain arrests suspected militant cell in north Africa
- Murcia's San Javier Airport "to close within 6 months of Corvera opening"
- New Survey: The Future Looks Bright for Expat Workers
- Travel Insurance to Spain
- The 'EHIC' Card Explained
- What are the best routes when driving to Spain ?