How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 27 April 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Spanish Inflation matches initial estimates for November
Spain´s National Institute of Statistics (INE) released a report from their offices earlier today showing how the country´s harmonized inflation reached 2.9% last month, matching initial estimates, but down fom the 3.0% seen in October.
On a month by month basis, the harmonized index of consumer prices increased by 0.2%.
The European Central Bank is now forecasting 'below, but close to 2.0´ inflation will be seen throughout the Eurozone, however the single currency area has remained above the target inflation level since December 2010.
Spain's consumer price annual inflation also fell to 2.9% as originally forecast in November, from 3% the month previously. At the same time, core inflation remained unchanged at 1.7%.
Month-on-month, consumer prices increased by 0.4% during November, compared to October's 0.8% increase.
Latest News & Stories
- Bitcoin Exempt From IVA in Spain
- Orange Spain to invest EUR 97 mln in Valencia 4G deployment
- Spain's Bankia Q1 net profit up 12.8 pct
- Anti-fraud law hits Spain's elites
- PM revises up Spanish GDP growth in 2015 to 2.9 pct
- Spanish banks' overseas push reflects doubts on recovery at home
- Spain expects more tourism from Middle-East
- Spain's jobless figures rise slightly in Q1 2015
- Ciudad Real Airport : The Penny Finally Drops...
- Spain to bid for euro zone chair