How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Thursday 6 March 2014
- QROPS 2014
- Mr Grumpy is Intolerant
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Spanish Inflation matches initial estimates for November
Spain´s National Institute of Statistics (INE) released a report from their offices earlier today showing how the country´s harmonized inflation reached 2.9% last month, matching initial estimates, but down fom the 3.0% seen in October.
On a month by month basis, the harmonized index of consumer prices increased by 0.2%.
The European Central Bank is now forecasting 'below, but close to 2.0´ inflation will be seen throughout the Eurozone, however the single currency area has remained above the target inflation level since December 2010.
Spain's consumer price annual inflation also fell to 2.9% as originally forecast in November, from 3% the month previously. At the same time, core inflation remained unchanged at 1.7%.
Month-on-month, consumer prices increased by 0.4% during November, compared to October's 0.8% increase.
Latest News & Stories
- Aerocas approve award of contract for Castellon Airport
- Education reform protects Spanish more than other official languages
- Spain "should impose fiscal devaluation to restore competitiveness" : Montoro
- Orange Spain revenues down 1.9% in Q4 to €992 Mln
- Lidl to invest further €180 Mln in Spain
- Spain to ease corporate debt refinancing rules
- Catalonia to tax banks for keeping properties empty
- Drinking among Spanish youngsters on the rise
- Interior Minister to visit Ceuta and Melilla over “emergency” border situation
- Spain services sector grows for 4th straight month in Feb - PMI