How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update- 1 July 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Spanish Inflation matches initial estimates for November
Spain´s National Institute of Statistics (INE) released a report from their offices earlier today showing how the country´s harmonized inflation reached 2.9% last month, matching initial estimates, but down fom the 3.0% seen in October.
On a month by month basis, the harmonized index of consumer prices increased by 0.2%.
The European Central Bank is now forecasting 'below, but close to 2.0´ inflation will be seen throughout the Eurozone, however the single currency area has remained above the target inflation level since December 2010.
Spain's consumer price annual inflation also fell to 2.9% as originally forecast in November, from 3% the month previously. At the same time, core inflation remained unchanged at 1.7%.
Month-on-month, consumer prices increased by 0.4% during November, compared to October's 0.8% increase.