How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Thursday 24 April 2014
- Things that have annoyed me this week
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Spanish Inflation matches initial estimates for November
Spain´s National Institute of Statistics (INE) released a report from their offices earlier today showing how the country´s harmonized inflation reached 2.9% last month, matching initial estimates, but down fom the 3.0% seen in October.
On a month by month basis, the harmonized index of consumer prices increased by 0.2%.
The European Central Bank is now forecasting 'below, but close to 2.0´ inflation will be seen throughout the Eurozone, however the single currency area has remained above the target inflation level since December 2010.
Spain's consumer price annual inflation also fell to 2.9% as originally forecast in November, from 3% the month previously. At the same time, core inflation remained unchanged at 1.7%.
Month-on-month, consumer prices increased by 0.4% during November, compared to October's 0.8% increase.
Latest News & Stories
- Corvera's SACYR to raise €416 mln in shares
- Argentina OKs settlement with Spain's Repsol over YPF
- Spain: Protests and the suffocating embrace of the law
- Spain's Caixa, Sabadell signal turnaround with bad debt falls
- Spanish yields hit new lows as economy accelerates
- Bankinter profit rise sets positive tone for Spain's banks
- Catalan leader to call independence vote despite Madrid resistance
- Spain "Violated Human Rights of Illegal Immigrants" : ECHR
- Spain to cut 2014 net debt issuance on higher tax revenue
- A fifth of British expats in Spain left last year