How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 14 April 2014
- The Vegetarian Barbeque and the Unholy Sex
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Spanish Inflation matches initial estimates for November
Spain´s National Institute of Statistics (INE) released a report from their offices earlier today showing how the country´s harmonized inflation reached 2.9% last month, matching initial estimates, but down fom the 3.0% seen in October.
On a month by month basis, the harmonized index of consumer prices increased by 0.2%.
The European Central Bank is now forecasting 'below, but close to 2.0´ inflation will be seen throughout the Eurozone, however the single currency area has remained above the target inflation level since December 2010.
Spain's consumer price annual inflation also fell to 2.9% as originally forecast in November, from 3% the month previously. At the same time, core inflation remained unchanged at 1.7%.
Month-on-month, consumer prices increased by 0.4% during November, compared to October's 0.8% increase.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain Unemployment to take decade to recover
- Less vehicles in Spain travel toll roads
- Spain approves coal subsidies ahead of shutdowns
- Spain’s roads in worst condition since 1985
- Study reveals food and family main reasons behind expat repatriation
- Guardia Civil 'Brit Torturers' face 26 years
- Independent Catalaonia would not become EU member : Brussels
- Five Spanish regions top EU unemployment table for 2013
- Bank of Spain denies report of stress tests this month
- Expats capitalising on rising UK house prices