How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 22 December 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Tovar : Priority on moving AENA employees to Corvera
The Government's delegate to the Region of Murcia, Rafael González Tovar, has reaffirmed that the first objective of AENA and the new PP administration is to "secure employment for AENA employees from San Javier Airport," andhas also spoken of the priority which should be placed on helping local business move their interest across to Corvera airport where possible.
However, Tovar told members of the press that with the "good will" that the [new] Government of Spain has shown, the project will continue as per the previously agreed plans.
González Tovar also confirmed his confidence in the protocol signed between the Ministry of Public Works and the regional, calling it as an "important step forward", although he acknowledges that there are still a few finer points to iron out.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain's El Gordo 2014 Lottery Results
- Spanish Hotels Expect 8% Increase in Winter Bookings
- Countdown to change in UK driving licence law
- Spain gets ready for El Gordo lottery draw
- Ryanair acts on fuel policy defamation
- Spain's DGT clamp down on road safety
- Netflix silent on reported Spain launch
- Lidl celebrates 20 years in spain with new store
- Airline declares 'No interest in flying to Castellon Airport'
- Most Catalans would vote to stay in Spain: poll
- Employee rights & working conditions in Spain
- Working for a UK Employer in Spain
- Employing Staff in Spain