How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Friday 30 January 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Tovar : Priority on moving AENA employees to Corvera
The Government's delegate to the Region of Murcia, Rafael González Tovar, has reaffirmed that the first objective of AENA and the new PP administration is to "secure employment for AENA employees from San Javier Airport," andhas also spoken of the priority which should be placed on helping local business move their interest across to Corvera airport where possible.
However, Tovar told members of the press that with the "good will" that the [new] Government of Spain has shown, the project will continue as per the previously agreed plans.
González Tovar also confirmed his confidence in the protocol signed between the Ministry of Public Works and the regional, calling it as an "important step forward", although he acknowledges that there are still a few finer points to iron out.
Latest News & Stories
- Rajoy : "Spain is the Sick Man of Europe"
- Podemos to March through Madrid Saturday
- Spanish growth accelerates
- Rajoy seeks to finalize anti-terrorist agreement with PSOE
- Spanish Airports to see 25 days of strike action
- Islamisation "Stronger in Spain than Germany"
- Spanish court charges 10 priests with child sexual abuse
- Albanian named in helicopter crash in Spain suspected of smuggling drugs
- Caja Madrid officials who used “black” cards targeted in investigation
- British Expats Set To Lose Retirement Benefits
- Employee rights & working conditions in Spain
- Working for a UK Employer in Spain
- Employing Staff in Spain