How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Friday 19 September 2014
- Corvera, Castellon & Ciudad Real : THIS is how you run a private airport!
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Tovar : Priority on moving AENA employees to Corvera
The Government's delegate to the Region of Murcia, Rafael González Tovar, has reaffirmed that the first objective of AENA and the new PP administration is to "secure employment for AENA employees from San Javier Airport," andhas also spoken of the priority which should be placed on helping local business move their interest across to Corvera airport where possible.
However, Tovar told members of the press that with the "good will" that the [new] Government of Spain has shown, the project will continue as per the previously agreed plans.
González Tovar also confirmed his confidence in the protocol signed between the Ministry of Public Works and the regional, calling it as an "important step forward", although he acknowledges that there are still a few finer points to iron out.
Latest News & Stories
- Magaluf police implicated in suspected extortion ring
- Morocco and Spain agree on information exchange
- Catalonia call independence vote despite Scottish 'no
- Spain's bad loans ratio rises slightly to 13.2% in July
- Spain hosts international conference on Libya
- Spain to replace Dutch NATO forces in Turkey
- Spain now most expensive for TV football
- Spain public debt falls June - July
- Four Catalans drive 1,500 miles to support Scotland's "Yes"
- Spain mulls prosecution of ISIL fighters
- Employee rights & working conditions in Spain
- Working for a UK Employer in Spain
- Employing Staff in Spain