How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Friday 21 October 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Almost 2 Mln passengers to fly from El Prat over Xmas
Barcelona's El Prat airport is scheduled to operate over 12,000 flights between 23 December and 9 January next year, according to AENA sources.
The total number of passengers due to be transported by the combined airlines flying from the airport over the holiday period ias exected to reach 1,970,432 seats.
The busiest day of the holiday period is expected to be tomorrow (December 23rd) with 133,000 passengers flying on 831 flights, with a total of 810 flights scheduled to return to the airport on January 2nd.
The most popular destinations over the Christmas and Three Kings period are Majorca, Seville and Malaga and European capitals such as Paris, London, Rome and Milan, while Istanbul, Algiers, Tel Aviv and Moscow are the most sought after international destinations.
However, Iberia pilots still intend to hold their planned strike date of the 29th December, where airline official expect as many as 118 flights may be cancelled altogether.
Latest News & Stories
- UK-Spain dispute over Gibraltar threatens European skies reform
- PM calls on opposition to “get serious” and detail plans for federal state
- Spain 2015 Michelin Restuarants Guide Released
- Gibraltar airs EU advice to Spain over border delays
- Spain finalizes direct flights with Azerbaijan for 2015
- Israel vexed at Spain’s move to recognise Palestinian state
- Orange reaches 2 million 4G customers in Spain
- Spain arrests Moroccan on terrorism charges
- Spain's BBVA says to raise around EU2 Bln in capital hike
- Bank of Spain calls for increased deficit cutting efforts