How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Wednesday 7 October 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Almost 2 Mln passengers to fly from El Prat over Xmas
Barcelona's El Prat airport is scheduled to operate over 12,000 flights between 23 December and 9 January next year, according to AENA sources.
The total number of passengers due to be transported by the combined airlines flying from the airport over the holiday period ias exected to reach 1,970,432 seats.
The busiest day of the holiday period is expected to be tomorrow (December 23rd) with 133,000 passengers flying on 831 flights, with a total of 810 flights scheduled to return to the airport on January 2nd.
The most popular destinations over the Christmas and Three Kings period are Majorca, Seville and Malaga and European capitals such as Paris, London, Rome and Milan, while Istanbul, Algiers, Tel Aviv and Moscow are the most sought after international destinations.
However, Iberia pilots still intend to hold their planned strike date of the 29th December, where airline official expect as many as 118 flights may be cancelled altogether.
Latest News & Stories
- Aer Lingus announces new Belfast to Alicante route
- Spain's employers organizations ask for more flexibility in labor market
- Vodafone Spain awarded Barcelona public transport contract
- Barcelona and Madrid’s new mayors are best-rated politicians in their cities
- Sabotage could be behind four-hour suspension of high-speed rail service
- Spain's industrial production rises by 5% in August
- Spain's Santander 'Sought to delay news of fine'
- Spain ranks as 7th 'rich' country with least confidence in Politicians
- Spain risks missing 2015 and 2016 deficit targets — Brussels report
- Orange Spain launches 4G for prepay card users on 18 October