How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update- 24 February 2017
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Almost 2 Mln passengers to fly from El Prat over Xmas
Barcelona's El Prat airport is scheduled to operate over 12,000 flights between 23 December and 9 January next year, according to AENA sources.
The total number of passengers due to be transported by the combined airlines flying from the airport over the holiday period ias exected to reach 1,970,432 seats.
The busiest day of the holiday period is expected to be tomorrow (December 23rd) with 133,000 passengers flying on 831 flights, with a total of 810 flights scheduled to return to the airport on January 2nd.
The most popular destinations over the Christmas and Three Kings period are Majorca, Seville and Malaga and European capitals such as Paris, London, Rome and Milan, while Istanbul, Algiers, Tel Aviv and Moscow are the most sought after international destinations.
However, Iberia pilots still intend to hold their planned strike date of the 29th December, where airline official expect as many as 118 flights may be cancelled altogether.
Latest News & Stories
- Five women killed in four days as gender violence spikes in Spain
- Spain struggles with spike in migrant arrivals at North African exclave
- New Route Manchester - Seville
- How millions of Spanish fans are watching pirated soccer on Facebook Live
- Spain says butane gas-bottle truck theft not terrorist related
- Facebook user faces €30,000 fine for posting video of Spanish policeman
- Hundreds of migrants cross into Spain's Ceuta in second wave in 3 days
- Spain will drop out of the world’s 25 largest economies by 2050
- Brexit Worry as Spain Predict Financial Disaster
- 'That bus has gone' - EU sees no Brexit U-turn now