How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Tuesday 2 September 2014
- Corvera, Castellon & Ciudad Real : THIS is how you run a private airport!
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Spain 'may have already entered recession'
Spain's National Institute of Statistics (INE) have published statistics earlier today, depicting a worrying state of the economy of the country.
Increasing levels of unemployment, which are teetering around 21.5% with little signs of improving in the near future, together with an industrial output, which was shown to have fallen 7% year-on-year in November, are compounded by the economy as whole shrinking in the previous quarter.
The prediction for the first quarter of 2012 is also expected to contract, and with the Economy as a whole shrinking by 0.8% over 2011, analysts have concerns that the country may have already entered a recession.
This echoes a statement made before Parliament by Spain's Minister of Finance, Cristobal Montoro, yesterday : "The economy has stalled, it is on the edge of a recession,Ē he told the house.
November's figures were the worst in more than 2 years, when industrial output plummeted to 7.0%, following a 4.2% fall in October.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain Struggles With 'Brain-Drain Exodus'
- Spain new car sales up 13.7 pct yr/yr in August
- AENA blames this weekend's flight delays on computer crash
- Britain's Barclays to sell Spanish assets to Caixabank
- Corvera Airline Deadline Slips Again, Airline Confirms Interest
- Civil Guards suspected of stealing pro-independence Catalan flag
- Ryanair eyes stake in Spanish Airports listing
- Gibraltar "Costs Spain EU1 Bln per year in Taxes"
- Bank of Spain : Current Account Balance Plummets in June y-on-y
- Spain Cleric : "Death to the Jews"
- Claiming Unemployment Benefits in Spain
- Employee rights & working conditions in Spain
- When you canít pay the Mortgage