How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Thursday 2 July 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Vueling Interested in Hungarian Malev, Nepszabadsag Says
Spain’s Vueling Airlines SA may buy a stake in Malev Zrt, Hungary’s unprofitable state-owned carrier, Nepszabadsag reported today, without saying how it obtained the information.
The decision hinges on the vote of Vueling’s board of directors, scheduled for February, according to the Budapest- based newspaper. Malev is close to financial collapse as a result of bad contracts signed under the previous governments, Nepszabadsag said, citing Gyula Budai, commissioner in charge of government accountability.
Vueling is 46% owned by Iberia Airlines, themselves part of the IAG group who already encompass British Airways, Iberia, Vueling, Iberia Express (due to become operational March 25th), BMI (Purchase agreement underway) and Air Nostrum (Franchisee). Can the group sustain yet another short - medium haul carrier ?
Latest News & Stories
- Seville church website removes article on “curing” homosexuality
- UK and Spain grant most EU citizenships
- Spain sees unemployment fall for 5th straight month
- Spain brushes off Greek concerns as it hikes growth forecast
- Spain's León Airlines folds after just 8 weeks
- Spanish air traffic controllers call further strikes for July
- Orange Spain Launches Holiday Pre-Paid SIM
- 5 things Spain’s ‘gag law’ will stop you doing from today
- Spain new car sales up 23.5 pct yr/yr in June
- Ryanair petition calls for ban on Spanish ATC stikes
- Can I claim compensation if my flight to Spain is cancelled or delayed ?
- Travel Insurance to Spain
- Duty Free Allowances