How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Wednesday 6 May 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
EU Says Finance Ministers Didnít Discuss New Spain Deficit Goals
Euro-area finance ministers didnít discuss the prospect of Spain renegotiating its deficit deadlines at a meeting this weekin Brussels, the European Union said.
ďThat issue was not raisedĒ at the Jan. 23 meeting, Amadeu Altafaj, spokesman for EU Economic and Monetary Affairs Commissioner Olli Rehn, told reporters today in Brussels. ďOur position hasnít changed since Monday.Ē
Rehn on that day ďstressed that this is essentially a crisis of confidence and itís all the more important now that Spain remains committed to restoring sustainable public finances without delay,Ē Altafaj said, ďthat it meets the fiscal targets of 2012, the 4.4 percent deficit target, and the 2013 correction date for excessive deficit.Ē
Latest News & Stories
- Spain Bankia plans sale of real estate portfolio worth EU4.8 bln
- Spain tops league of most tourist-friendly countries
- Kebab Law Threatens Muslim Businesses in Spain .
- Spain's services sector grows at fastest pace in 8 years in April
- Spain registered jobless down in April
- Brussels raises Spanish 2015 growth forecast to 2.8%
- Lycamobile Spain launches first unlimited calls tariff
- Spain new car sales rise 3.2 pct y/y in April
- Spainís AVE high-speed train breaks ticket records over May 1 weekend
- Tourists to Spain spend most money on fashion