How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 14 April 2014
- The Vegetarian Barbeque and the Unholy Sex
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Finca Parks action group case in court May
A trial has been scheduled between 21st to 24th of May against property developer Cleyton GES SL and Caja de Ahorros del Mediterráneo on behalf of the Finca Parks action group.
The 47 group members paid their Off-Plan deposits totalling 1.5 million Euros for properties at the Las Higuericas development, located between Albacete and Murcia, to CAM Bank accounts opened by the developer Cleyton GES SL.
None of the group members received the legally required Bank Guarantees Bank Guarantees in accordance with Spanish Law, LEY 57/1968.
Despite marketing the development for 5 years as a self contained sports and leisure resort, the developer abandoned the site in May 2009 stating that the project was ‘financially unviable’. The site was abandoned with the 50 of the total 617 properties being completed, yet still with too many defects to be issued with their Cedula by the local Ayuntamiento.
Caja de Ahorros del Mediterráneo (CAM Bank), the bank recently purchased by Banco Sabadell for One Euro and described by Banco de España Governor, Miguel Angel Fernández Ordoñez at a Press Conference in September 2011 as the ‘WORST OF THE WORST’ are the co-defendants in the case.
CAM, the Bank that accepted the off-plan deposits was also contracted by the developer to issue the corresponding Bank Guarantees.
For further details see www.fincaparcsactiongroup.com
Latest News & Stories
- Castellon Airport costs Valencia €46,300 per day
- EU sends investigators to Leon Airport
- Germany cancels scheme to attract young jobless from abroad
- Spain Unemployment to take decade to recover
- Less vehicles in Spain travel toll roads
- Spain approves coal subsidies ahead of shutdowns
- Spain’s roads in worst condition since 1985
- Study reveals food and family main reasons behind expat repatriation
- Guardia Civil 'Brit Torturers' face 26 years
- Independent Catalaonia would not become EU member : Brussels
- Bank guarantees - when things go wrong
- What to do when your Off Plan development is behind schedule
- Things to consider when buying an Off-plan Development
- Building Regulations - Rustic Land
- Building Regulations - Urban Land