How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update- 24 February 2017
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
GREECE - Factors to Watch on October 26
Here are news stories, pressreports and events which may affect Greek financial markets on Monday:
FITCH TAKES RATING ACTION ON 5 GREEK BANKS AFTER SOVEREIGN DOWNGRADE
Fitch Ratings has taken various rating actions on five Greekbanks - ATE bank, National Bank, Alpha Bank, Eurobank and Piraeus Bank - and downgraded government guaranteed debt following the agency's downgrade of Greece's sovereign ratings on 22 October.
UBS RAISES CC HELLENIC PRICE TARGET TO 17.5 EUROS
UBS raised Coca-Cola Hellenic's price target to 17.5 from 16 euros, with a 'neutral' rating.
GREECE CONSIDERS SETTING CEILING ON CREDIT CARD RATES
The Greek government is mulling an upper limit on credit card interest rates, following the European model that links the credit card rate to the average rate of euro zone members plus a premium, financial daily Imerisia reported, citing unnamed sources.
EUROPEAN SHARES SET FOR FLAT OPEN
European shares were set for a flat open on Monday, after a sharp decline on Wall Street on Friday, but with Japan hitting a four-week closing high.
GREEK RED TAPE TRAPS GREEN ENERGY- INDUSTRY
Greece, one of Europe's most windy and sunny countries,risks missing its green energy targets and losing billions of euros in investment because of bureaucratic obstacles, a top industry player said on Friday.
Latest News & Stories
- Five women killed in four days as gender violence spikes in Spain
- Spain struggles with spike in migrant arrivals at North African exclave
- New Route Manchester - Seville
- How millions of Spanish fans are watching pirated soccer on Facebook Live
- Spain says butane gas-bottle truck theft not terrorist related
- Facebook user faces €30,000 fine for posting video of Spanish policeman
- Hundreds of migrants cross into Spain's Ceuta in second wave in 3 days
- Spain will drop out of the world’s 25 largest economies by 2050
- Brexit Worry as Spain Predict Financial Disaster
- 'That bus has gone' - EU sees no Brexit U-turn now