How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 14 April 2014
- The Vegetarian Barbeque and the Unholy Sex
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
GREECE - Factors to Watch on October 26
Here are news stories, pressreports and events which may affect Greek financial markets on Monday:
FITCH TAKES RATING ACTION ON 5 GREEK BANKS AFTER SOVEREIGN DOWNGRADE
Fitch Ratings has taken various rating actions on five Greekbanks - ATE bank, National Bank, Alpha Bank, Eurobank and Piraeus Bank - and downgraded government guaranteed debt following the agency's downgrade of Greece's sovereign ratings on 22 October.
UBS RAISES CC HELLENIC PRICE TARGET TO 17.5 EUROS
UBS raised Coca-Cola Hellenic's price target to 17.5 from 16 euros, with a 'neutral' rating.
GREECE CONSIDERS SETTING CEILING ON CREDIT CARD RATES
The Greek government is mulling an upper limit on credit card interest rates, following the European model that links the credit card rate to the average rate of euro zone members plus a premium, financial daily Imerisia reported, citing unnamed sources.
EUROPEAN SHARES SET FOR FLAT OPEN
European shares were set for a flat open on Monday, after a sharp decline on Wall Street on Friday, but with Japan hitting a four-week closing high.
GREEK RED TAPE TRAPS GREEN ENERGY- INDUSTRY
Greece, one of Europe's most windy and sunny countries,risks missing its green energy targets and losing billions of euros in investment because of bureaucratic obstacles, a top industry player said on Friday.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain Unemployment to take decade to recover
- Less vehicles in Spain travel toll roads
- Spain approves coal subsidies ahead of shutdowns
- Spain’s roads in worst condition since 1985
- Study reveals food and family main reasons behind expat repatriation
- Guardia Civil 'Brit Torturers' face 26 years
- Independent Catalaonia would not become EU member : Brussels
- Five Spanish regions top EU unemployment table for 2013
- Bank of Spain denies report of stress tests this month
- Expats capitalising on rising UK house prices