How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Friday 6 December 2013
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Crime Pays (In Spain at least)
- Madrid : Spain's Fashion Centre
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Spanish Tourism Stats Confusion
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
GREECE - Factors to Watch on October 26
Here are news stories, pressreports and events which may affect Greek financial markets on Monday:
FITCH TAKES RATING ACTION ON 5 GREEK BANKS AFTER SOVEREIGN DOWNGRADE
Fitch Ratings has taken various rating actions on five Greekbanks - ATE bank, National Bank, Alpha Bank, Eurobank and Piraeus Bank - and downgraded government guaranteed debt following the agency's downgrade of Greece's sovereign ratings on 22 October.
UBS RAISES CC HELLENIC PRICE TARGET TO 17.5 EUROS
UBS raised Coca-Cola Hellenic's price target to 17.5 from 16 euros, with a 'neutral' rating.
GREECE CONSIDERS SETTING CEILING ON CREDIT CARD RATES
The Greek government is mulling an upper limit on credit card interest rates, following the European model that links the credit card rate to the average rate of euro zone members plus a premium, financial daily Imerisia reported, citing unnamed sources.
EUROPEAN SHARES SET FOR FLAT OPEN
European shares were set for a flat open on Monday, after a sharp decline on Wall Street on Friday, but with Japan hitting a four-week closing high.
GREEK RED TAPE TRAPS GREEN ENERGY- INDUSTRY
Greece, one of Europe's most windy and sunny countries,risks missing its green energy targets and losing billions of euros in investment because of bureaucratic obstacles, a top industry player said on Friday.
Latest News & Stories
- 3 Earthquakes in Lorca, Murcia
- Spain Appoints Cybersecurity Council
- Sale of Spain's Ciudad Real Airport Underway
- Spain expects 10'000 Bankruptcies in 2013
- Contract awarded to complete works at Castellon Airport
- Major delays with UK-Spain flights this weekend
- UK Notes "Historic Parallel" Between Ceuta, Melilla and Gibraltar
- Paramount UK in line for Gov't windfall : A Lesson for Murcia ?
- Catalonia wants to cancel licenses for at-risk drivers
- Merkel Denies Forcing Spain Into Bailout