How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations in the UK aswell as on residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Cactus Language has a program to suit your needs!
- Why every Expat is a scumbag
- Mixed Reaction to ECB Rate Cut
- Lorca Earthquakes 2 Year Anniversary
- Join us on the Costa del Sol to discuss your Spanish IHT requirements
- El Escorial
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Caldendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- EU Summit Eagerly Anticipated
- Travel Money Made Easy !
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
La Caixa and Samsung launch TV banking app
Spain's CaixaBank SA (la Caixa) and Samsung have announced the launch of Spain’s first banking application for Smart TV.
The 'app' is available for all Samsung Smart TV compatible devices and allows la Caixa customers to view accounts using their remote control and will be compatible with Samsung televisions, Blu-ray players and Home Cinemas connected to the Internet, known as Smart TV devices.
La Caixa customers who are users of such devices will be able to access their accounts, check balances and view recent movements using their remote controls from their living rooms. The system operates with all the security guarantees of Línea Abierta.
The move sees la Caixa add a further operating channel to Línea Abierta, its online banking platform, which can currently be accessed via computers, mobile telephones and tablets.
The bank, chaired by Isidro Fainé and directed by Juan María Nin, was recently recognised as the world's most innovative bank at the Global Banking Innovation Awards, out of 200 banks from 40 countries.
la Caixa currently leads the Spanish mobile banking sector both in terms of individual customers and business users. With 2.2 million customers using mobile services, the bank's mobile applications have been downloaded more than 2 million times. "la Caixa" offers more than 50 applications, all freely available via its applications store, CaixaMóvil Store.
The bank is also is the leader in Spain's online banking market, with a market share of 30.2% according to the latest research from Nielsen, a consultancy company.
Comment on this Story
Latest News & Stories
- Spain Tries to Offload Engineers to Brazil
- Spain Bad Bank Begins Sale of Property Assets
- Former Spanish PM Aznar Set for Comeback
- Spain Wastes €680 Million on Submarines That Sink
- A Bar for Every 132 Spaniards
- Spain Cyber Crime Capital of Europe
- Corvera Will Not Cost Murcia One Euro
- Corvera Airport has "other parties interested"
- Spanish Court Convicts 22 Riot Police Officers
- Rajoy Pledges to Cut Taxes by 2015
- How and where to complain about my Bank in Spain
- Opening a Bank Account in Spain
- Bank Charges in Spain