How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Thursday 1 December 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
FTSE set to open higher
The FTSE 100 is seen opening 6-9 points higher on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers, as investors await third-quarter earnings from UK companies this week to provide further direction for equities, while weakness on Wall Street overnight is seen capping gains.
The blue chip index is seen opening up to 0.2 percent higher on Tuesday after closing almost 1 percent lower in the previous session after mining stocks succumbed to pressure from falling commodity prices as the U.S. dollar strengthened.
With the corporate earnings season already under way in the U.S., analysts expect investors to focus on upcoming third-quarter results from UK companies for fresh clues to the recovery in corporate health.
On the economic front, the CBI distributive trade report for October is due at 11 a.m., while U.S. economic data set for release on Tuesday include the August figures for the S&P/Case-Shiller index of house prices at 1p.m. and U.S. consumer confidence numbers for the same month at 2 p.m..
Latest News & Stories
- Spanish unemployment sees first November rise in three years
- US developer planning mega-resort outside Madrid
- Spain to hike taxes on tobacco, alcohol and soft drinks to raise €8 billion
- Spain PM says must maintain policy of fiscal consolidation
- Bullish Spanish opposition calls on government to repeal “gag law”
- Spain's consumer prices rise 0.7 pct in Oct
- Lidl opens pop-up restaurant in Madrid
- Spanish economy to maintain growth rate in fourth quarter - economy minister
- 80% of Spaniards aged under 30 are still living with their parents
- Why does Spain collect less income tax than its EU neighbors ?