How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Thursday 6 March 2014
- QROPS 2014
- Mr Grumpy is Intolerant
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
FTSE set to open higher
The FTSE 100 is seen opening 6-9 points higher on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers, as investors await third-quarter earnings from UK companies this week to provide further direction for equities, while weakness on Wall Street overnight is seen capping gains.
The blue chip index is seen opening up to 0.2 percent higher on Tuesday after closing almost 1 percent lower in the previous session after mining stocks succumbed to pressure from falling commodity prices as the U.S. dollar strengthened.
With the corporate earnings season already under way in the U.S., analysts expect investors to focus on upcoming third-quarter results from UK companies for fresh clues to the recovery in corporate health.
On the economic front, the CBI distributive trade report for October is due at 11 a.m., while U.S. economic data set for release on Tuesday include the August figures for the S&P/Case-Shiller index of house prices at 1p.m. and U.S. consumer confidence numbers for the same month at 2 p.m..
Latest News & Stories
- Spain sees closure of 27 bars per day during crisis
- Spain revamps debt rules to help struggling companies
- Vodafone reaches preliminary deal to buy Spain's Ono
- Aerocas approve award of contract for Castellon Airport
- Education reform protects Spanish more than other official languages
- Spain "should impose fiscal devaluation to restore competitiveness" : Montoro
- Orange Spain revenues down 1.9% in Q4 to €992 Mln
- Lidl to invest further €180 Mln in Spain
- Spain to ease corporate debt refinancing rules
- Catalonia to tax banks for keeping properties empty