How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Thursday 23 October 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
FTSE set to open higher
The FTSE 100 is seen opening 6-9 points higher on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers, as investors await third-quarter earnings from UK companies this week to provide further direction for equities, while weakness on Wall Street overnight is seen capping gains.
The blue chip index is seen opening up to 0.2 percent higher on Tuesday after closing almost 1 percent lower in the previous session after mining stocks succumbed to pressure from falling commodity prices as the U.S. dollar strengthened.
With the corporate earnings season already under way in the U.S., analysts expect investors to focus on upcoming third-quarter results from UK companies for fresh clues to the recovery in corporate health.
On the economic front, the CBI distributive trade report for October is due at 11 a.m., while U.S. economic data set for release on Tuesday include the August figures for the S&P/Case-Shiller index of house prices at 1p.m. and U.S. consumer confidence numbers for the same month at 2 p.m..
Latest News & Stories
- Spain Sees Cost of Petrol and Diesel Fall
- Spanish Students Protest for 3 Consecutive Days
- Spain's Bankinter profit up 31.6%
- Bank of Spain sees Q3 GDP growth at 0.5 pct q/q
- Spanish unemployment falls to 3 year low
- Spain to invest €864m in ports in 2015
- PP seeks to legalise spot deportations of illegal immigrants
- Catalan Finance Chief Open to 'Scottish Solution' in Spain
- Spain sees foreign visitor numbers up 7.4% 2014 y-t-d
- Iberdrola Profit Declines After Spain Cuts Renewable Subsidies