How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Wednesday 27 July 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
FTSE set to open higher
The FTSE 100 is seen opening 6-9 points higher on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers, as investors await third-quarter earnings from UK companies this week to provide further direction for equities, while weakness on Wall Street overnight is seen capping gains.
The blue chip index is seen opening up to 0.2 percent higher on Tuesday after closing almost 1 percent lower in the previous session after mining stocks succumbed to pressure from falling commodity prices as the U.S. dollar strengthened.
With the corporate earnings season already under way in the U.S., analysts expect investors to focus on upcoming third-quarter results from UK companies for fresh clues to the recovery in corporate health.
On the economic front, the CBI distributive trade report for October is due at 11 a.m., while U.S. economic data set for release on Tuesday include the August figures for the S&P/Case-Shiller index of house prices at 1p.m. and U.S. consumer confidence numbers for the same month at 2 p.m..
Latest News & Stories
- EU Orders Spain to Recover Rail Test State Aid
- Spain Registers First Zika Virus Birth in Europe
- Tensions Heat Up Between NATO Allies as Spain and UK Spat Over Gibraltar
- Spain poised to grow 2.9 percent in 2016
- Vodafone Spain service revenues up for 1st time since 2008
- Manifesto calls on politicians to avoid third election
- Spain’s Audit Office says €300 million a year being paid to deceased pensioners
- New flights announced Birmingham - Spain
- Spain to Ask EU for Two Additional Years to Reduce Budget Deficit
- Spain demands explanation over British nuclear submarine collision off Gibraltar