How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 27 April 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Castille y Leon sign 15 Mln agreement with Ryanair
The Regional Government of Castilla y Leσn has signed an agreement with Ryanair to the value of 15 Million to maintain flights to the regional airport at Valladolid.
Over sixty poercent of all passengers flying to or from Valladolid's Villanubla airport last year did so with Ryanair, which gives some indication of the importance that the airlines has to the airport, and the region as a whole.
Ryanair processed some 273'900 out of a total of 433'089 passengers in the first 11 month of 2011, on routes between Valladolid and Barcelona; Brussels; Lanzarote; Stansted; Malaga and Milan.
Ryanair began operations at Valladolid in 2003, and last year increased passenger numbers on 5 of their 6 routes, with numbes slipping slightly on their El Prat route.
Latest News & Stories
- Apple Spain starts accepting Android trade-ins
- Santander's Q1 profit jumps 32%
- Bitcoin Exempt From IVA in Spain
- Orange Spain to invest EUR 97 mln in Valencia 4G deployment
- Spain's Bankia Q1 net profit up 12.8 pct
- Anti-fraud law hits Spain's elites
- PM revises up Spanish GDP growth in 2015 to 2.9 pct
- Spanish banks' overseas push reflects doubts on recovery at home
- Spain expects more tourism from Middle-East
- Spain's jobless figures rise slightly in Q1 2015
- Can I claim compensation if my flight to Spain is cancelled or delayed ?
- Travel Insurance to Spain
- The 'EHIC' Card Explained