How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Tuesday 30 September
- Corvera, Castellon & Ciudad Real : THIS is how you run a private airport!
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Castille y Leon sign 15 Mln agreement with Ryanair
The Regional Government of Castilla y Leσn has signed an agreement with Ryanair to the value of 15 Million to maintain flights to the regional airport at Valladolid.
Over sixty poercent of all passengers flying to or from Valladolid's Villanubla airport last year did so with Ryanair, which gives some indication of the importance that the airlines has to the airport, and the region as a whole.
Ryanair processed some 273'900 out of a total of 433'089 passengers in the first 11 month of 2011, on routes between Valladolid and Barcelona; Brussels; Lanzarote; Stansted; Malaga and Milan.
Ryanair began operations at Valladolid in 2003, and last year increased passenger numbers on 5 of their 6 routes, with numbes slipping slightly on their El Prat route.
Latest News & Stories
- Fitch's praises Spain's Banks, forecasts property prices stabilize : Report
- Spain to Borrow EU242 Bln in 2015 as Debt Reaches 100% of GDP
- Carrefour Spain gives IVA discounts to young people
- Spain August retail sales rise 0.4% year on year
- Spain's Constitutional Court Declares Referendum "Illegal"
- Spain's Energy Providers Given Freedom to Impose Hikes
- 68% of British Expats Are Happier Abroad
- Taxes, fees: Spain's battle between utilities and solar
- Spain Forecasts GDP to Grow 2% in 2015
- Catalonian leader orders referendum on independence from Spain
- Can I claim compensation if my flight to Spain is cancelled or delayed ?
- Travel Insurance to Spain
- The 'EHIC' Card Explained