How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 14 April 2014
- The Vegetarian Barbeque and the Unholy Sex
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
AENA to remodel new terminal at El Altet
AENA is in the final stages of plans to move employees from the temporary offices at the side of the now abandoned terminal near the control tower at El Altet airport, to facilities in the new terminal building, open since April 2011.
The new terminal building was completed at a cost of 700 Million euros and at almost 350'000 m2 can process 20 Million passengers per year - double the amount of traffic seen in 2011.
The Technical and Administrative services offices will now be relocated to the new terminal building, however, the move has prompted criticism from the CCOO union representatives at the airport, who have demanded that an independant block of offices should be contructed.
The CCOO delegate at the airport, Jose Luis Valdes, called for the now unused old terminal building to be adapted and remodelled into offices for use by AIr Traffic Control, Administration, Maintenance and Facilities and Meteorology, however this was found not to be cost effective.
Valdes criticised the proposal to modify offices at the new terminal, which is expected to cost 3 Million Euros, as a waste of money, when the facilities already exist.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain approves coal subsidies ahead of shutdowns
- Spainís roads in worst condition since 1985
- Study reveals food and family main reasons behind expat repatriation
- Guardia Civil 'Brit Torturers' face 26 years
- Independent Catalaonia would not become EU member : Brussels
- Five Spanish regions top EU unemployment table for 2013
- Bank of Spain denies report of stress tests this month
- Expats capitalising on rising UK house prices
- End to roaming charges will benefit EU expats
- Spain investigates Sanitas in Ä28.07 mln tax avoidance