How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations in the UK aswell as on residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Cactus Language has a program to suit your needs!
- Why every Expat is a scumbag
- Mixed Reaction to ECB Rate Cut
- Lorca Earthquakes 2 Year Anniversary
- Join us on the Costa del Sol to discuss your Spanish IHT requirements
- El Escorial
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Caldendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- EU Summit Eagerly Anticipated
- Travel Money Made Easy !
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
AENA to remodel new terminal at El Altet
AENA is in the final stages of plans to move employees from the temporary offices at the side of the now abandoned terminal near the control tower at El Altet airport, to facilities in the new terminal building, open since April 2011.
The new terminal building was completed at a cost of 700 Million euros and at almost 350'000 m2 can process 20 Million passengers per year - double the amount of traffic seen in 2011.
The Technical and Administrative services offices will now be relocated to the new terminal building, however, the move has prompted criticism from the CCOO union representatives at the airport, who have demanded that an independant block of offices should be contructed.
The CCOO delegate at the airport, Jose Luis Valdes, called for the now unused old terminal building to be adapted and remodelled into offices for use by AIr Traffic Control, Administration, Maintenance and Facilities and Meteorology, however this was found not to be cost effective.
Valdes criticised the proposal to modify offices at the new terminal, which is expected to cost 3 Million Euros, as a waste of money, when the facilities already exist.
Comment on this Story
Latest News & Stories
- Corvera Will Not Cost Murcia One Euro
- Corvera Airport has "other parties interested"
- Spanish Court Convicts 22 Riot Police Officers
- Rajoy Pledges to Cut Taxes by 2015
- Second offer to buy Castellon Airport "Not Economically Viable"
- Spain to close 48 railway routes
- Regional debt falls in Q1
- Changes to Spain's Education System Approved
- Expats targeted by money launderers
- Night in the Cells for Spanish Banker