How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Mr Grumpy v The Spanish Lifestyle
- Daily Brief - Friday 6 December 2013
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Madrid : Spain's Fashion Centre
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Spanish Tourism Stats Confusion
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
'Paramount most technologically advanced park' : Minister
The Regional Minister for Tourism and Culture in Murcia, Pedro Alberto Cruz, has urged the other regions of Spain to buy into the 'Brand Spain' promotional camapign to promote Tourism throughout the country to foreign visitors.
He spoke of encouraging the different interests that different visitor groups had, and held up gastronomy as a example, with almost 20% of a visitors to Spain expressing this as an interest.Cruz also spoke of the importance of the Paramount Pictures theme park project at Alhama de Murcia as being one of the most technologically advanced theme parks of it's kind, confirming that, despite recent setbacks, it was expecetd to open by the summer season of 2015. The new airport at nearby Corvera, being expected to open in July 2012, and the arrival of the AVE high speed railway network to the region by 2014, will ensure that it will be much easier in future for visitors to travel to and from the region.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain's El Gordo Lottery Tax Breakdown
- 3 Earthquakes in Lorca, Murcia
- Spain Appoints Cybersecurity Council
- Sale of Spain's Ciudad Real Airport Underway
- Spain expects 10'000 Bankruptcies in 2013
- Contract awarded to complete works at Castellon Airport
- Major delays with UK-Spain flights this weekend
- UK Notes "Historic Parallel" Between Ceuta, Melilla and Gibraltar
- Paramount UK in line for Gov't windfall : A Lesson for Murcia ?
- Catalonia wants to cancel licenses for at-risk drivers
- Buying from an Estate Agent vs a Property Finder
- How Can I Protect Against An Unwise Property Purchase ?
- An Introduction to Alternative Property Purchase Schemes