How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Thursday 25 August 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
'Paramount most technologically advanced park' : Minister
The Regional Minister for Tourism and Culture in Murcia, Pedro Alberto Cruz, has urged the other regions of Spain to buy into the 'Brand Spain' promotional camapign to promote Tourism throughout the country to foreign visitors.
He spoke of encouraging the different interests that different visitor groups had, and held up gastronomy as a example, with almost 20% of a visitors to Spain expressing this as an interest.Cruz also spoke of the importance of the Paramount Pictures theme park project at Alhama de Murcia as being one of the most technologically advanced theme parks of it's kind, confirming that, despite recent setbacks, it was expecetd to open by the summer season of 2015. The new airport at nearby Corvera, being expected to open in July 2012, and the arrival of the AVE high speed railway network to the region by 2014, will ensure that it will be much easier in future for visitors to travel to and from the region.
Latest News & Stories
- Socialists to propose law change in bid to avoid Christmas Day elections
- Vodafone Spain expands 4G roaming to 100 countries
- Public works contracts fall by 20% due to political impasse and deficit reduction
- 24 arrested in Spain in joint EU operation against child pornography
- PP accepts Ciudadanosí demand for further-reaching corruption measures
- Gibraltar signs LNG deal with Shell to combat electricity shortages
- Over 204,000 Moroccans Affiliated to Spanish Social Security
- Spain's Yoigo gains 19,900 mobile lines in July
- Orange Spain adds free EU roaming to Family pack
- Despite devalued post-Brexit pound, British visitor numbers to Spanish hotels up 15%
- Buying from an Estate Agent vs a Property Finder
- How Can I Protect Against An Unwise Property Purchase ?
- An Introduction to Alternative Property Purchase Schemes