How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Why every Expat is a scumbag
- Mixed Reaction to ECB Rate Cut
- Lorca Earthquakes 2 Year Anniversary
- Join us on the Costa del Sol to discuss your Spanish IHT requirements
- El Escorial
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Caldendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- EU Summit Eagerly Anticipated
- Travel Money Made Easy !
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
'Paramount most technologically advanced park' : Minister
The Regional Minister for Tourism and Culture in Murcia, Pedro Alberto Cruz, has urged the other regions of Spain to buy into the 'Brand Spain' promotional camapign to promote Tourism throughout the country to foreign visitors.
He spoke of encouraging the different interests that different visitor groups had, and held up gastronomy as a example, with almost 20% of a visitors to Spain expressing this as an interest.Cruz also spoke of the importance of the Paramount Pictures theme park project at Alhama de Murcia as being one of the most technologically advanced theme parks of it's kind, confirming that, despite recent setbacks, it was expecetd to open by the summer season of 2015. The new airport at nearby Corvera, being expected to open in July 2012, and the arrival of the AVE high speed railway network to the region by 2014, will ensure that it will be much easier in future for visitors to travel to and from the region.
Comment on this Story
Latest News & Stories
- Spain Wastes €680 Million on Submarines That Sink
- A Bar for Every 132 Spaniards
- Spain Cyber Crime Capital of Europe
- Corvera Will Not Cost Murcia One Euro
- Corvera Airport has "other parties interested"
- Spanish Court Convicts 22 Riot Police Officers
- Rajoy Pledges to Cut Taxes by 2015
- Second offer to buy Castellon Airport "Not Economically Viable"
- Spain to close 48 railway routes
- Regional debt falls in Q1
- Buying from an Estate Agent vs a Property Finder
- How Can I Protect Against An Unwise Property Purchase ?
- An Introduction to Alternative Property Purchase Schemes