How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update- 30 September 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Spain's Rajoy does not plan tax hikes
Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy said on Thursday he does not plan any additional tax hikes as his government tries to meet stringent deficit targets this year.
Rajoy, who was speaking in Rome after meeting with his Italian counterpart, Mario Monti, raised some income and property taxes early in January.
Spain's value-added tax is lower than in many European countries and many economists and financial analysts expect the government will have to raise it to try to cut the deficit to 4.4 percent of gross domestic product, its current objective.
Latest News & Stories
- Wealth Tax
- What is the IBI Tax and How is it Calculated ?
- Taxes in Spain
- Taxes associated with Buying & Selling Property