How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Friday 31 October 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Hoteliers group offers to manage Castellon airport
An association of Hoteliers in Castellon, Club de Producto Turístico Castellón Mediterráneo, have asked to meet with the Regional Minister for Tourism, Lola Johnson, underwhose responsibility Aerocas fall, to offer themselves as the managers of the airport.
Club de Producto Turístico Castellón Mediterráneo was launched in late 2011 with the objective to raise the profile of Castellon and promote the area to airlines and tour operators.
Javier Gallego, the Vice-President of the association, claims that this is simply because without an influx of tourism to the province by October, a number of businesses will have to close.
Gallego continued that there was no need to debate whether the airport was a waste of money , or whether a statue at the airport was absolutely necessary, but to move forward with finding a solution. He reminded the Generalitat that the problem was to manage an airport - not NASA.
Yesterday, it was reported that it was 'unlikely' that the national airports authority - AENA - would be invited to manage and operate the airport by concession holder, Aerocas.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain's most popular driving infractions : DGT report
- Spain to block watered-down Catalan vote on independence
- Pensioners sue Bank in Spanish IHT swindle
- Orange Spain brings 4G to Lorca, Murcia
- Banco Popular posts 2% rise in nine-month profit
- Spain to see Google Tax effective Jan 1st
- Spain 2nd highest inequality in the EU : Oxfam
- Spain's consumer prices fall by 0.1% in Oct
- Spain stock market regulator registers Orange request to bid for Jazztel
- Owners of Spain's Parques Reunidos consider sale