How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Monday 6 July 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Hoteliers group offers to manage Castellon airport
An association of Hoteliers in Castellon, Club de Producto Turístico Castellón Mediterráneo, have asked to meet with the Regional Minister for Tourism, Lola Johnson, underwhose responsibility Aerocas fall, to offer themselves as the managers of the airport.
Club de Producto Turístico Castellón Mediterráneo was launched in late 2011 with the objective to raise the profile of Castellon and promote the area to airlines and tour operators.
Javier Gallego, the Vice-President of the association, claims that this is simply because without an influx of tourism to the province by October, a number of businesses will have to close.
Gallego continued that there was no need to debate whether the airport was a waste of money , or whether a statue at the airport was absolutely necessary, but to move forward with finding a solution. He reminded the Generalitat that the problem was to manage an airport - not NASA.
Yesterday, it was reported that it was 'unlikely' that the national airports authority - AENA - would be invited to manage and operate the airport by concession holder, Aerocas.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain's DGT publishes details of surveillance on most dangerous roads
- Spanish operations of Facebook and Twitter made just €7m in 2014
- Most Spanish Lawyers saw profits up in 2014
- Spain says euro irreversible
- Heatwave sparks major wildfires in Spain
- Spain's anti-austerity Podemos tied with mainstream parties : Poll
- After Tunisia attack, sun-seekers switch to Spain
- Castellon Airport to promote tourism in Bristol and London
- Gibraltar protests over yet another Spanish Naval incursion
- Spain services growth slows in June (but so does unemployment)