How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Thursday 23 October 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Hoteliers group offers to manage Castellon airport
An association of Hoteliers in Castellon, Club de Producto Turístico Castellón Mediterráneo, have asked to meet with the Regional Minister for Tourism, Lola Johnson, underwhose responsibility Aerocas fall, to offer themselves as the managers of the airport.
Club de Producto Turístico Castellón Mediterráneo was launched in late 2011 with the objective to raise the profile of Castellon and promote the area to airlines and tour operators.
Javier Gallego, the Vice-President of the association, claims that this is simply because without an influx of tourism to the province by October, a number of businesses will have to close.
Gallego continued that there was no need to debate whether the airport was a waste of money , or whether a statue at the airport was absolutely necessary, but to move forward with finding a solution. He reminded the Generalitat that the problem was to manage an airport - not NASA.
Yesterday, it was reported that it was 'unlikely' that the national airports authority - AENA - would be invited to manage and operate the airport by concession holder, Aerocas.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain Sees Cost of Petrol and Diesel Fall
- Spanish Students Protest for 3 Consecutive Days
- Spain's Bankinter profit up 31.6%
- Bank of Spain sees Q3 GDP growth at 0.5 pct q/q
- Spanish unemployment falls to 3 year low
- Spain to invest €864m in ports in 2015
- PP seeks to legalise spot deportations of illegal immigrants
- Catalan Finance Chief Open to 'Scottish Solution' in Spain
- Spain sees foreign visitor numbers up 7.4% 2014 y-t-d
- Iberdrola Profit Declines After Spain Cuts Renewable Subsidies