How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Thursday 19 January 2017
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Record year for AENA customer satisfaction survey
AENA have published the results of their client satisfaction survey for 2011, which shows how the service provided is rated at an average 3.86 on a scale of 0 to 5.
The report surveyed a total of 76'104 passengers and their partners flying from 43 of the airports in the AENA network, and took in a broad spectrum of particpants - both flying for business and for leisure purposes and from a variety of age ranges and occupations.
The yearly survey was introduced by AENA in 2002 and 2011 represents the highest scoring year to date.
The overall strengths of AENA's network of airports was deemed to the cleanliness and comfort of the facilities; the speed and punctuality of processes, and the size and tranquility of the airports.
The weak points were deemed to be the longs distances travelled by passengers to reach a nearby airport; the convenience of the flights themselves and the availability, range and opening hours of the shops and food outlets etc...
The common 'suggestions' for lacking facilities at the network's airports included : freeWifi availability, more stores and shops, open areas outside (terraces and smoking areas), a variety of flights and connections (schedules, information, cheaper and punctuality ) and public transport.
Latest News & Stories
- Two weeks into 2017, Mediterranean migrant deaths rise on last year
- Spanish court jails 4 ex-bankers for misappropriation
- Brussels sees Spain's 2017 budget broadly in line with EU rules
- Government, opposition reach deal on “floor clause” refunds for mortgage holders
- EU tells Spain to brace for cuts due to likely 2017 deficit target miss
- A nominee emerges in battle to head Spain’s leaderless Socialists
- Murcia's San Javier Airport Passenger Numbers up 2.7%
- Spanish ambassador to UK resigns over 2003 military air crash
- Bodies of five migrants found off Spain's southern coast
- Time-zone change in Spain "Madness"