How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Thursday 29 January 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
YPF accuse Repsol of delaying gas supplies to Argentina
Repsol, who recently saw 51% of their 57.43% stake in Argentina's YPF seized in a bid to nationalize the company, has been accused by the South-American country of trying to deliberately sabotage their operation.
YPF's new managers have accused Repsol of delyaing - and in some cases totally ignoring - contracts to supply liquid natural gas supplies, confirming that a 3 million cubic meter order for gas has been placed with neighbouring Bolivia to ensure the continuity of supplies.
The new management team has also commented how they have reacted to recent fuel shortage by increasing the production of gas by 5% to reach 1.7 million barrels per day, and the production of oil by 0.7% to reach 1'500 barrels per day.
A statement issue by YPF read "While YPF was under the control of Repsol Argentina had to import over 9.3 Billion US Dollars in fuel becuase of the company's collapse in the production of oil and gas".
Latest News & Stories
- Spanish Airports to see 25 days of strike action
- Islamisation "Stronger in Spain than Germany"
- Spanish court charges 10 priests with child sexual abuse
- Albanian named in helicopter crash in Spain suspected of smuggling drugs
- Caja Madrid officials who used “black” cards targeted in investigation
- British Expats Set To Lose Retirement Benefits
- Spain kicks off AENA share sale
- Spain arrests suspected militant cell in north Africa
- Murcia's San Javier Airport "to close within 6 months of Corvera opening"
- New Survey: The Future Looks Bright for Expat Workers
- The Legal and Judical System in Spain
- Electricity suppliers - and how to change them
- Alternative Energy Sources in Spain