How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
CLICK HERE to find out more...
- Why every Expat is a scumbag
- Mixed Reaction to ECB Rate Cut
- Lorca Earthquakes 2 Year Anniversary
- Join us on the Costa del Sol to discuss your Spanish IHT requirements
- El Escorial
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Caldendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- EU Summit Eagerly Anticipated
- Travel Money Made Easy !
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
YPF accuse Repsol of delaying gas supplies to Argentina
Repsol, who recently saw 51% of their 57.43% stake in Argentina's YPF seized in a bid to nationalize the company, has been accused by the South-American country of trying to deliberately sabotage their operation.
YPF's new managers have accused Repsol of delyaing - and in some cases totally ignoring - contracts to supply liquid natural gas supplies, confirming that a 3 million cubic meter order for gas has been placed with neighbouring Bolivia to ensure the continuity of supplies.
The new management team has also commented how they have reacted to recent fuel shortage by increasing the production of gas by 5% to reach 1.7 million barrels per day, and the production of oil by 0.7% to reach 1'500 barrels per day.
A statement issue by YPF read "While YPF was under the control of Repsol Argentina had to import over 9.3 Billion US Dollars in fuel becuase of the company's collapse in the production of oil and gas".
Comment on this Story
Latest News & Stories
- A Bar for Every 132 Spaniards
- Spain Cyber Crime Capital of Europe
- Corvera Will Not Cost Murcia One Euro
- Corvera Airport has "other parties interested"
- Spanish Court Convicts 22 Riot Police Officers
- Rajoy Pledges to Cut Taxes by 2015
- Second offer to buy Castellon Airport "Not Economically Viable"
- Spain to close 48 railway routes
- Regional debt falls in Q1
- Changes to Spain's Education System Approved
- The Legal and Judical System in Spain
- Electricity suppliers - and how to change them
- Alternative Energy Sources in Spain