How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Monday 24 April 2017
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Murcia Employee 'LinkedOut'
The occupational courts in Cartagena, Murcia, have ruled in favour of an Employer who brought one of their Employees to court over what they deemed to be a misuse of a Social Networking site.
The Court upheld the complaint that the employee had created a fake profile on LinkedIn of the Company's Director, publishing a number of defamatory comments about the company and sending invitations to the other emloyees as a joke.
The Court concluded that this constituted gross misconduct, a violation of contractual good faith and a breach of trust, as well as an insult to a superior and as such found the dismissal of the employee to be fair.
Latest News & Stories
- Brexit takes its toll on Spanish property market
- Spain’s “golden visa” scheme brings in €2.16 billion in first three years
- Vueling increasing capacity on flights from Cardiff to Spain
- Spanish police arrest 25 in suspected Chinese mafia bust
- Spanish PM Rajoy on the ropes as corruption scandals hit ruling party
- Spain Inflation Falls to 2.3%
- 40% of Spanish children live in poverty
- Spain and India ‘too poor’ for Snapchat
- IMF raises Spain’s 2017 growth forecast to 2.6% as global economy recovers
- Record-breaking Easter boosts hopes for summer tourism bonanza in Spain
- Employee rights & working conditions in Spain
- The Legal and Judical System in Spain
- Finding a Job in Spain
- Employing Staff in Spain