How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations in the UK aswell as on residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Cactus Language has a program to suit your needs!
- Why every Expat is a scumbag
- Mixed Reaction to ECB Rate Cut
- Lorca Earthquakes 2 Year Anniversary
- Join us on the Costa del Sol to discuss your Spanish IHT requirements
- El Escorial
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Caldendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- EU Summit Eagerly Anticipated
- Travel Money Made Easy !
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Murcia Employee 'LinkedOut'
The occupational courts in Cartagena, Murcia, have ruled in favour of an Employer who brought one of their Employees to court over what they deemed to be a misuse of a Social Networking site.
The Court upheld the complaint that the employee had created a fake profile on LinkedIn of the Company's Director, publishing a number of defamatory comments about the company and sending invitations to the other emloyees as a joke.
The Court concluded that this constituted gross misconduct, a violation of contractual good faith and a breach of trust, as well as an insult to a superior and as such found the dismissal of the employee to be fair.
Comment on this Story
Latest News & Stories
- Former Spanish PM Aznar Set for Comeback
- Spain Wastes €680 Million on Submarines That Sink
- A Bar for Every 132 Spaniards
- Spain Cyber Crime Capital of Europe
- Corvera Will Not Cost Murcia One Euro
- Corvera Airport has "other parties interested"
- Spanish Court Convicts 22 Riot Police Officers
- Rajoy Pledges to Cut Taxes by 2015
- Second offer to buy Castellon Airport "Not Economically Viable"
- Spain to close 48 railway routes
- Employee rights & working conditions in Spain
- The Legal and Judical System in Spain
- Finding a Job in Spain
- Employing Staff in Spain