How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Thursday 6 March 2014
- QROPS 2014
- Mr Grumpy is Intolerant
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Murcia Employee 'LinkedOut'
The occupational courts in Cartagena, Murcia, have ruled in favour of an Employer who brought one of their Employees to court over what they deemed to be a misuse of a Social Networking site.
The Court upheld the complaint that the employee had created a fake profile on LinkedIn of the Company's Director, publishing a number of defamatory comments about the company and sending invitations to the other emloyees as a joke.
The Court concluded that this constituted gross misconduct, a violation of contractual good faith and a breach of trust, as well as an insult to a superior and as such found the dismissal of the employee to be fair.
Latest News & Stories
- Premursa Previous With Paramount Recruitment ?
- Property prices fall 37% since 2007 highs
- Interior Ministry to install “anti-climb mesh” on Ceuta and Melilla borders
- Rajoy offers last-minute support for Merkel’s choice in EU vote
- Spain approves larger U.S. force at base
- Spain struggles to pull together multibillion euro highway bail-out
- Spain airport operator AENA eyes IPO this year
- Spanish Transport Federation Denounces British Transport Tax
- Spain marks 10th anniversary of Madrid bombings
- Spain sees closure of 27 bars per day during crisis
- Employee rights & working conditions in Spain
- The Legal and Judical System in Spain
- Finding a Job in Spain
- Employing Staff in Spain