How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Wednesday 28 January 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Murcia Employee 'LinkedOut'
The occupational courts in Cartagena, Murcia, have ruled in favour of an Employer who brought one of their Employees to court over what they deemed to be a misuse of a Social Networking site.
The Court upheld the complaint that the employee had created a fake profile on LinkedIn of the Company's Director, publishing a number of defamatory comments about the company and sending invitations to the other emloyees as a joke.
The Court concluded that this constituted gross misconduct, a violation of contractual good faith and a breach of trust, as well as an insult to a superior and as such found the dismissal of the employee to be fair.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain kicks off AENA share sale
- Spain arrests suspected militant cell in north Africa
- Murcia's San Javier Airport "to close within 6 months of Corvera opening"
- New Survey: The Future Looks Bright for Expat Workers
- Spain to negotiate increase of U.S. troops at air base
- Employee rights & working conditions in Spain
- The Legal and Judical System in Spain
- Finding a Job in Spain
- Employing Staff in Spain