How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Tuesday 17 January 2017
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Murcia Employee 'LinkedOut'
The occupational courts in Cartagena, Murcia, have ruled in favour of an Employer who brought one of their Employees to court over what they deemed to be a misuse of a Social Networking site.
The Court upheld the complaint that the employee had created a fake profile on LinkedIn of the Company's Director, publishing a number of defamatory comments about the company and sending invitations to the other emloyees as a joke.
The Court concluded that this constituted gross misconduct, a violation of contractual good faith and a breach of trust, as well as an insult to a superior and as such found the dismissal of the employee to be fair.
Latest News & Stories
- EU tells Spain to brace for cuts due to likely 2017 deficit target miss
- A nominee emerges in battle to head Spainís leaderless Socialists
- Murcia's San Javier Airport Passenger Numbers up 2.7%
- Spanish ambassador to UK resigns over 2003 military air crash
- Bodies of five migrants found off Spain's southern coast
- Time-zone change in Spain "Madness"
- Spain will work to defend rights of its citizens in wake of Brexit - PM Rajoy
- 75 million and counting: Spain shattered its own tourism record in 2016
- Spain's MasMovil expands fibre footprint to 6.5 mln homes
- Spanish bank bailout cost taxpayers Ä41.8 billion
- Employee rights & working conditions in Spain
- The Legal and Judical System in Spain
- Finding a Job in Spain
- Employing Staff in Spain