How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 14 April 2014
- The Vegetarian Barbeque and the Unholy Sex
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Primark open 26th store in Spain this weekend
Primark is due to open it's 26th Spanish store this weekend.
The new outlet is located in the Majadahonda shopping centre on the outskirts of Madrid, which already has a further 6 stores in the city.
Primark currently employ some 3'5000 staff in Spain alone and their expansion has come at a time which suits cost-concious consumers and job seekers alike. The Alicante store, which opened just 5 weeks ago, recieved 21'000 job applications for the 190 available positions, with the recently opened Cordoba store recieving 9'000 applications for the 166 vacancies.
A further 7 stores in Spain are scheduled to open before the end of 2012, with next opening being Valencia on the 23rd of May.Stores are currently located in : Algeciras; Bilbao; Barcelona; Jerez; Castellon; Cornella de Llobregat; La Coruna; Elche; El Mirador; Madrid (x7); Malaga; Marineda; Murcia; Oviedo (x2); Zaragoza; Alicante; Cordoba; Vizcaya and Cadiz.
Last weekend Apple also opened their news 6th store at the Majadahonda shopping centre.
Latest News & Stories
- Guardia Civil 'Brit Torturers' face 26 years
- Independent Catalaonia would not become EU member : Brussels
- Five Spanish regions top EU unemployment table for 2013
- Bank of Spain denies report of stress tests this month
- Expats capitalising on rising UK house prices
- End to roaming charges will benefit EU expats
- Spain investigates Sanitas in €28.07 mln tax avoidance
- Catalan government : "EU would accept us as a full member"
- Spanish Banks Push Own Properties
- Sexist job ad causes problems in Spain
- Employee rights & working conditions in Spain
- Applying for a Business Loan
- Applying for an EU Grant for your Business