How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Monday 23 January 2017
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Primark open 26th store in Spain this weekend
Primark is due to open it's 26th Spanish store this weekend.
The new outlet is located in the Majadahonda shopping centre on the outskirts of Madrid, which already has a further 6 stores in the city.
Primark currently employ some 3'5000 staff in Spain alone and their expansion has come at a time which suits cost-concious consumers and job seekers alike. The Alicante store, which opened just 5 weeks ago, recieved 21'000 job applications for the 190 available positions, with the recently opened Cordoba store recieving 9'000 applications for the 166 vacancies.
A further 7 stores in Spain are scheduled to open before the end of 2012, with next opening being Valencia on the 23rd of May.Stores are currently located in : Algeciras; Bilbao; Barcelona; Jerez; Castellon; Cornella de Llobregat; La Coruna; Elche; El Mirador; Madrid (x7); Malaga; Marineda; Murcia; Oviedo (x2); Zaragoza; Alicante; Cordoba; Vizcaya and Cadiz.
Last weekend Apple also opened their news 6th store at the Majadahonda shopping centre.
Latest News & Stories
- Rising oil prices threaten Spain’s economic growth model
- Spanish bank count 3 billion euro cost of mortgage refunds
- Almost 500 people arrested in Spain for animal abuse in 2016: new report
- Spain's Sabadell sees up to 490-mln-euro hit from mortgage floor contacts
- Spanish hotel boss warns sector is feeling first effects of Brexit
- Two weeks into 2017, Mediterranean migrant deaths rise on last year
- Spanish court jails 4 ex-bankers for misappropriation
- Brussels sees Spain's 2017 budget broadly in line with EU rules
- Government, opposition reach deal on “floor clause” refunds for mortgage holders
- EU tells Spain to brace for cuts due to likely 2017 deficit target miss
- Employee rights & working conditions in Spain
- Applying for a Business Loan
- Applying for an EU Grant for your Business