How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Thursday 4 February 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Primark open 26th store in Spain this weekend
Primark is due to open it's 26th Spanish store this weekend.
The new outlet is located in the Majadahonda shopping centre on the outskirts of Madrid, which already has a further 6 stores in the city.
Primark currently employ some 3'5000 staff in Spain alone and their expansion has come at a time which suits cost-concious consumers and job seekers alike. The Alicante store, which opened just 5 weeks ago, recieved 21'000 job applications for the 190 available positions, with the recently opened Cordoba store recieving 9'000 applications for the 166 vacancies.
A further 7 stores in Spain are scheduled to open before the end of 2012, with next opening being Valencia on the 23rd of May.Stores are currently located in : Algeciras; Bilbao; Barcelona; Jerez; Castellon; Cornella de Llobregat; La Coruna; Elche; El Mirador; Madrid (x7); Malaga; Marineda; Murcia; Oviedo (x2); Zaragoza; Alicante; Cordoba; Vizcaya and Cadiz.
Last weekend Apple also opened their news 6th store at the Majadahonda shopping centre.
Latest News & Stories
- Spanish king and queen postpone UK state
- Spain may compensate Bankia shareholders after flotation fraud claims
- PSOE refuse to bow to Podemos’ over negotiation demands
- Vodafone Spain revenues down 1.3% to EUR 1.26 bln in Q3
- Madrid-Riyadh Flight Evacuated
- Spain reports first European case of Zika-infected pregnant woman
- Spain's CaixaBank launches Samsung Pay
- Spain sees defence exports rise 25%
- EC forecasts more growth but higher deficit for Spain
- Spain's Rat-Throwing Fiesta Slammed by Animal Rights
- Employee rights & working conditions in Spain
- Applying for a Business Loan
- Applying for an EU Grant for your Business