How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Thursday 24 April 2014
- Things that have annoyed me this week
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Castellon Airport 'Not for Sale' : Fabra
Carlos Fabra, the former PP President of the province of Castellón and now President of Aerocas, the concession holder of Castellon Airport has responded to criticism by the press of the inability of the facility to find a buyer.
"There is no buyer, becuase it is not for sale."
However, Fabra continued to say that once the required approvals and licences were in place, that Aerocas would consider any offers put to them.
He went on to confirm that they were in contact wihth AENA with regards to the possibility of their operation of the airport, but would not be drawn on giving a date for when the airport may become operational.
Interestingly, he also told the press that "The important thing is to get the maximum return at a lower cost". This seemingly contradicts a statement made by the current President of Castellon, Javier Moliner, when he told Europa Press how the airport should not set itself a target of becoming profitable.
Latest News & Stories
- Corvera's SACYR to raise €416 mln in shares
- Argentina OKs settlement with Spain's Repsol over YPF
- Spain: Protests and the suffocating embrace of the law
- Spain's Caixa, Sabadell signal turnaround with bad debt falls
- Spanish yields hit new lows as economy accelerates
- Bankinter profit rise sets positive tone for Spain's banks
- Catalan leader to call independence vote despite Madrid resistance
- Spain "Violated Human Rights of Illegal Immigrants" : ECHR
- Spain to cut 2014 net debt issuance on higher tax revenue
- A fifth of British expats in Spain left last year
- Can I claim compensation if my flight to Spain is cancelled or delayed ?
- Travel Insurance to Spain
- The Coastal Property Law