How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 10 March 2014
- QROPS 2014
- Mr Grumpy is Intolerant
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Castellon Airport 'Not for Sale' : Fabra
Carlos Fabra, the former PP President of the province of Castellón and now President of Aerocas, the concession holder of Castellon Airport has responded to criticism by the press of the inability of the facility to find a buyer.
"There is no buyer, becuase it is not for sale."
However, Fabra continued to say that once the required approvals and licences were in place, that Aerocas would consider any offers put to them.
He went on to confirm that they were in contact wihth AENA with regards to the possibility of their operation of the airport, but would not be drawn on giving a date for when the airport may become operational.
Interestingly, he also told the press that "The important thing is to get the maximum return at a lower cost". This seemingly contradicts a statement made by the current President of Castellon, Javier Moliner, when he told Europa Press how the airport should not set itself a target of becoming profitable.
Latest News & Stories
- Spanish Court Kicks Out Ryanair Unfair dismissal Claim
- Two bank executives win court battle over compensation
- Change in prenup laws could benefit expats
- Europe's regional airports struggle as traffic shifts to hubs
- Amazon opens 1,200 collection points across Spain
- Spain industrial output grows for 3rd straight month in January
- Spain warns of high risk of new Islamist attacks
- Financial Impact of Corvera Airport on Murcia Questioned
- 1 in 4 Spanish women have experienced abuse : EU survey
- Premursa Previous With Paramount Recruitment ?
- Can I claim compensation if my flight to Spain is cancelled or delayed ?
- Travel Insurance to Spain
- The Coastal Property Law