How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Wednesday 4 May 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Castellon Airport 'Not for Sale' : Fabra
Carlos Fabra, the former PP President of the province of Castellón and now President of Aerocas, the concession holder of Castellon Airport has responded to criticism by the press of the inability of the facility to find a buyer.
"There is no buyer, becuase it is not for sale."
However, Fabra continued to say that once the required approvals and licences were in place, that Aerocas would consider any offers put to them.
He went on to confirm that they were in contact wihth AENA with regards to the possibility of their operation of the airport, but would not be drawn on giving a date for when the airport may become operational.
Interestingly, he also told the press that "The important thing is to get the maximum return at a lower cost". This seemingly contradicts a statement made by the current President of Castellon, Javier Moliner, when he told Europa Press how the airport should not set itself a target of becoming profitable.
Latest News & Stories
- British expats in Europe living in fear of Brexit
- Bank of Spain sees rise in downside growth risks in last few months
- Unemployment drops in April as holiday season underway
- Expat Fraudster 'too pregnant' to face UK Court
- Spain issues warrants for Russian officials alleged to be linked to crime gang
- Brussels lowers Spain’s public deficit forecast
- Spain new car sales rise 21.2 pct y/y in April
- Spanish Journos facing jail over Police leaks
- King Felipe to call further election on Tuesday
- Spain's Tourist Tax : Deterring Holidaymakers ?
- Can I claim compensation if my flight to Spain is cancelled or delayed ?
- Travel Insurance to Spain
- The Coastal Property Law