How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Wednesday 29 March 2017
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Paramount Dubai project could be complete before Murcia
It is perhaps just as revealling about Premursa and the Spanish legal system as it is about the Arabs, following a recent announcement by Paramount Pictures in the USA.
A new themed hotel in Dubai has been given the go-ahead by Paramnount Pictures, which could open it's doors as early as 2015.
Paramount Hotels and Resorts, the official licensees of Paramount confirmed that "We have already narrowed down source markets and are looking at Dubai and Abu Dhabi as potential cities for the brand concept.
"We are currently under discussion with potential developers and should hope to make an announcement in a few months."
It is believed that the themed hotel will eventually be sited next to a them park, but as yet Paramount has not been approached for any licencing of this project.
Although a much smaller project, it seems increasingly likely that the Dubai theme hotel could be complete in barely 3 years time, whilst the Murcia theme park looks doubtful to be complete by 2015, 5 years after the project was first announced.
Latest News & Stories
- Lycamobile teams up with Telefonica to launch 4G in Spain
- Zara founder to spend EU320 Mln on breast cancer-screening for Spanish hospitals
- As Brexit rolls on, applications from Britons for Spanish citizenship surge
- 2.5 Million Passengers per year to arrive at Murcia's Corvera Airport
- Spain PM pledges EU 4.2 Bln investment in Catalonia
- Spain's growth may top 2.5 percent for next two to four years - minister
- Spainís Social Security shortfall rises to Ä18.6 billion in 2016
- Ryanair announce new flights to Spain from Newcastle
- Spain's Jazztel to increase fibre speed to 300Mbps
- Spanish government will have enough support to pass budget - minister
- Bank guarantees - when things go wrong
- Applying for a Business Loan
- Building Regulations - Rustic Land
- Building Regulations - Urban Land