How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Friday 19 September 2014
- Corvera, Castellon & Ciudad Real : THIS is how you run a private airport!
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Paramount Dubai project could be complete before Murcia
It is perhaps just as revealling about Premursa and the Spanish legal system as it is about the Arabs, following a recent announcement by Paramount Pictures in the USA.
A new themed hotel in Dubai has been given the go-ahead by Paramnount Pictures, which could open it's doors as early as 2015.
Paramount Hotels and Resorts, the official licensees of Paramount confirmed that “We have already narrowed down source markets and are looking at Dubai and Abu Dhabi as potential cities for the brand concept.
“We are currently under discussion with potential developers and should hope to make an announcement in a few months.”
It is believed that the themed hotel will eventually be sited next to a them park, but as yet Paramount has not been approached for any licencing of this project.
Although a much smaller project, it seems increasingly likely that the Dubai theme hotel could be complete in barely 3 years time, whilst the Murcia theme park looks doubtful to be complete by 2015, 5 years after the project was first announced.
Latest News & Stories
- Magaluf police implicated in suspected extortion ring
- Morocco and Spain agree on information exchange
- Catalonia call independence vote despite Scottish 'no
- Spain's bad loans ratio rises slightly to 13.2% in July
- Spain hosts international conference on Libya
- Spain to replace Dutch NATO forces in Turkey
- Spain now most expensive for TV football
- Spain public debt falls June - July
- Four Catalans drive 1,500 miles to support Scotland's "Yes"
- Spain mulls prosecution of ISIL fighters
- Bank guarantees - when things go wrong
- Applying for a Business Loan
- Building Regulations - Rustic Land
- Building Regulations - Urban Land