How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- For Whom the Road Tolls
- Spanish Tourism Stats Confusion
- Mixed Reaction to ECB Rate Cut
- Join us on the Costa del Sol to discuss your Spanish IHT requirements
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Caldendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- EU Summit Eagerly Anticipated
- Travel Money Made Easy !
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Paramount Dubai project could be complete before Murcia
It is perhaps just as revealling about Premursa and the Spanish legal system as it is about the Arabs, following a recent announcement by Paramount Pictures in the USA.
A new themed hotel in Dubai has been given the go-ahead by Paramnount Pictures, which could open it's doors as early as 2015.
Paramount Hotels and Resorts, the official licensees of Paramount confirmed that “We have already narrowed down source markets and are looking at Dubai and Abu Dhabi as potential cities for the brand concept.
“We are currently under discussion with potential developers and should hope to make an announcement in a few months.”
It is believed that the themed hotel will eventually be sited next to a them park, but as yet Paramount has not been approached for any licencing of this project.
Although a much smaller project, it seems increasingly likely that the Dubai theme hotel could be complete in barely 3 years time, whilst the Murcia theme park looks doubtful to be complete by 2015, 5 years after the project was first announced.
Comment on this Story
Latest News & Stories
- Spain to veto Scotland entry to EU ?
- Spain's obsession with the AVE runs into budget reality
- 12 Months since "Castellon Airport open this year" promise
- 12 Months today since "Corvera open by October" Promise
- Spain Property Prices Decelerates Most in Q4 2012
- Spain's ECB bank borrowing falls again in May
- Spain's public debt soars to 88.2 pct of GDP in Q1
- Rajoy calls on ECB to create bank lending scheme for SMEs
- Paramount Murcia Investor files for Bankruptcy
- Questions asked over Castellon Airport Firetrucks
- Bank guarantees - when things go wrong
- Applying for a Business Loan
- Building Regulations - Rustic Land
- Building Regulations - Urban Land