How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Wednesday 23 April 2014
- Things that have annoyed me this week
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Paramount Dubai project could be complete before Murcia
It is perhaps just as revealling about Premursa and the Spanish legal system as it is about the Arabs, following a recent announcement by Paramount Pictures in the USA.
A new themed hotel in Dubai has been given the go-ahead by Paramnount Pictures, which could open it's doors as early as 2015.
Paramount Hotels and Resorts, the official licensees of Paramount confirmed that “We have already narrowed down source markets and are looking at Dubai and Abu Dhabi as potential cities for the brand concept.
“We are currently under discussion with potential developers and should hope to make an announcement in a few months.”
It is believed that the themed hotel will eventually be sited next to a them park, but as yet Paramount has not been approached for any licencing of this project.
Although a much smaller project, it seems increasingly likely that the Dubai theme hotel could be complete in barely 3 years time, whilst the Murcia theme park looks doubtful to be complete by 2015, 5 years after the project was first announced.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain investigates offensive Twitter account
- Spain Easter road deaths up on 2013
- Poll finds Spain disapproves of homosexuality the least
- Orange Spain preparing new ADSL price reduction
- Gibraltar Fire Halts Easter Sunday Gambling
- Spain sets example for world in organ donation
- Spain banks' bad loans ratio 13.4% in Feb
- Castellon Airport costs Valencia €46,300 per day
- EU sends investigators to Leon Airport
- Germany cancels scheme to attract young jobless from abroad
- Bank guarantees - when things go wrong
- Applying for a Business Loan
- Building Regulations - Rustic Land
- Building Regulations - Urban Land