How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update - 27 March 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Madrid to introduce road tolls
Esperanza Aguirre, the President for the region of Madrid, has spoken of her proposal to introduce tolls on a number of roads in the region.
Aguirre specifically named the M-501 and the M-45, saying how the government could not afford to pay for their upkeep and maintenance.
"We have a lot of dual carriageways... they cost us 30 millions euros a year. We don't have any choice"
The introduction of these tolls coincides with a number of other measures to cut public spending in the region. Whilst the Minister confirmed that there would be no closures of Hospitals and Health Centres, there would be cost saving measures applied, such as increasing the number of beds per room.
Latest News & Stories
- FCO Reveals Ridiculous Expat Requests
- Spain's vehicle production up 10.56% in Feb.
- Orange Spain collects used smartphones for Unicef project
- Low cost airline passengers arriving in Spain up 9.2%
- Rajoy’s Adviser ; "No Election Spending Spree in Spain"
- Investigators rule out mid-air explosion as cause of Alps crash
- Spain to offer passports for Sephardic Jews by May ?
- Spain sees new Bank launched for Expats
- Spain's Telefonica sells O2 UK to Hong Kong
- 2 Dead in Valencia Floods
- Car Seats For Children - The Law In Spain
- Motoring & parking fines and how to pay them
- Motorways & Tolls in Spain
- Car Rental in Spain