How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Corvera, Castellon & Ciudad Real : THIS is how you run a private airport!
- Daily Brief - Friday 11 July 2014
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
ECB President praises Rajoy's reforms
The measures taken by the PM in reducing the budget deficit of Spain were praised yesterday.
Mario Draghi, President of the European Central Bank, was speaking on the opening day of the ECB Summit in Barcelona, where he commented how the incoming Prime Minister had made a significant number of economic reforms in a short period of time.
However, Draghi also went on to say how Spain, as with other EU member states, needs to implement further structural reforms, and that it would be better to do this by better organisation of public finances and reducing costs, as opposed to further tax increases.
Speaking in general terms for the EU economy as a whole, the President also demanded "more flexibility, mobility and greater equality" in the labour market, saying that it needed to be a common discipline across the member states, to be applied "firmly and with conviction".
He also spoke of his belief that Spain would take the necessary measures to give market confidence back to its banks.
Latest News & Stories
- Spanish to become 'dominant' language in UK schools
- Spain watchdog backs shorter telecoms contracts
- UK MEP slams Spain's blame of crisis on Gays
- Spain to create 500,000 m2 mall space by 2016
- Earthquakes hit Southern Spain
- Gibraltar dismisses Spain’s ‘fanciful’ tax claims
- 1 Year Since Paramount Murcia Promise
- Spain sees EU130 Mln in aid to Canary tomatoes in 5 years
- Number of Foreign Students Studying in Spain Falls
- Spanish cigarette sales plummet 50% in last 5 years