How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Wednesday 22 February 2017
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Ferry Company take on Ryanair over Barcelona - Menorca route
A Ferry company is taking on Ryanair following the recent introduction of their Barcelona - Menorca route.
Balearia Ferries is offering tickets for passengers for just €30.50 until the 15th of June - an offers which is considerablly lower than usual prices and compares favourablly with flying. The Ferry company reminds passengers that whilst Ryanair are offering flights from as little as €4.50, by the time luggage, taxes and other costs have been added the final cost of the booking is rarely below €50.
On the down side, the journey between Barcelona and Menorca can take between 7 and 9 hours, and only sails 4 times per week. The ticket price also does not include the cost of a cabin, or armchair and as such those purchasing a basic ticket can only be seasted in public areas such as bars or cafeterias.
Latest News & Stories
- New Route Manchester - Seville
- How millions of Spanish fans are watching pirated soccer on Facebook Live
- Spain says butane gas-bottle truck theft not terrorist related
- Facebook user faces €30,000 fine for posting video of Spanish policeman
- Hundreds of migrants cross into Spain's Ceuta in second wave in 3 days
- Spain will drop out of the world’s 25 largest economies by 2050
- Brexit Worry as Spain Predict Financial Disaster
- 'That bus has gone' - EU sees no Brexit U-turn now
- Spain's trade deficit falls 22.5 percent in 2016