How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
CLICK HERE to find out more...
- Mr Grumpy : Officially an 'Old Bastard'
- Mixed Reaction to ECB Rate Cut
- Lorca Earthquakes 2 Year Anniversary
- Join us on the Costa del Sol to discuss your Spanish IHT requirements
- El Escorial
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Caldendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- EU Summit Eagerly Anticipated
- Travel Money Made Easy !
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Ferry Company take on Ryanair over Barcelona - Menorca route
A Ferry company is taking on Ryanair following the recent introduction of their Barcelona - Menorca route.
Balearia Ferries is offering tickets for passengers for just €30.50 until the 15th of June - an offers which is considerablly lower than usual prices and compares favourablly with flying. The Ferry company reminds passengers that whilst Ryanair are offering flights from as little as €4.50, by the time luggage, taxes and other costs have been added the final cost of the booking is rarely below €50.
On the down side, the journey between Barcelona and Menorca can take between 7 and 9 hours, and only sails 4 times per week. The ticket price also does not include the cost of a cabin, or armchair and as such those purchasing a basic ticket can only be seasted in public areas such as bars or cafeterias.
Comment on this Story
Latest News & Stories
- Second offer to buy Castellon Airport "Not Economically Viable"
- Spain to close 48 railway routes
- Regional debt falls in Q1
- Changes to Spain's Education System Approved
- Expats targeted by money launderers
- Night in the Cells for Spanish Banker
- IMF Inspectors to visit Spain next week
- Spain to Clamp Down on "Tax Havens"
- Bank of Spain Debts Jump in March
- Hunt for those at fault for Spain's bank crisis gains pace