How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Friday 28 August 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Ferry Company take on Ryanair over Barcelona - Menorca route
A Ferry company is taking on Ryanair following the recent introduction of their Barcelona - Menorca route.
Balearia Ferries is offering tickets for passengers for just €30.50 until the 15th of June - an offers which is considerablly lower than usual prices and compares favourablly with flying. The Ferry company reminds passengers that whilst Ryanair are offering flights from as little as €4.50, by the time luggage, taxes and other costs have been added the final cost of the booking is rarely below €50.
On the down side, the journey between Barcelona and Menorca can take between 7 and 9 hours, and only sails 4 times per week. The ticket price also does not include the cost of a cabin, or armchair and as such those purchasing a basic ticket can only be seasted in public areas such as bars or cafeterias.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain 'willing' to improve cross-border law enforcement with Gibraltar
- Man gored in Spanish bull run, death toll reaches 12
- Spain Permits Russian sub to Refuel off Gibraltar
- Guardia raids ruling Catalan party over illegal commissions
- Spain confident its Gibraltar tough policy is 'bearing fruit' and will continue
- Spain accuses suspect of running Islamic State network Morocco
- Consumption drives Spanish economy to grow in Q2
- Separatist says independent Catalonia would leave EU temporarily
- La Tomatina sets record on 70th Birthday
- Catalan citizenship offer enrages authorities in Valencia and Aragon