How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update- 27 November 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Ferry Company take on Ryanair over Barcelona - Menorca route
A Ferry company is taking on Ryanair following the recent introduction of their Barcelona - Menorca route.
Balearia Ferries is offering tickets for passengers for just €30.50 until the 15th of June - an offers which is considerablly lower than usual prices and compares favourablly with flying. The Ferry company reminds passengers that whilst Ryanair are offering flights from as little as €4.50, by the time luggage, taxes and other costs have been added the final cost of the booking is rarely below €50.
On the down side, the journey between Barcelona and Menorca can take between 7 and 9 hours, and only sails 4 times per week. The ticket price also does not include the cost of a cabin, or armchair and as such those purchasing a basic ticket can only be seasted in public areas such as bars or cafeterias.
Latest News & Stories
- Murcia allocates budget to Corvera Airport
- Fabian Picardo re-elected as Gibraltar chief minister by a landslide
- EU General Court declares Spanish DTT subsidies illegal
- Spain's largest ever corporate bankruptcy ?
- Spain's home mortgages rise by 20.2% in Sept.
- Sean Connery’s wife faces tax fraud charges
- Spain expands anti-jihadism pact to main opposition parties
- Valencia town votes against fiestas with bulls at local referendum
- Ministry had warned of suicide risk in cell where British tourist died
- Government not ruling out further counter-terrorism measures