How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Tuesday 2 September 2014
- Corvera, Castellon & Ciudad Real : THIS is how you run a private airport!
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Ferry Company take on Ryanair over Barcelona - Menorca route
A Ferry company is taking on Ryanair following the recent introduction of their Barcelona - Menorca route.
Balearia Ferries is offering tickets for passengers for just €30.50 until the 15th of June - an offers which is considerablly lower than usual prices and compares favourablly with flying. The Ferry company reminds passengers that whilst Ryanair are offering flights from as little as €4.50, by the time luggage, taxes and other costs have been added the final cost of the booking is rarely below €50.
On the down side, the journey between Barcelona and Menorca can take between 7 and 9 hours, and only sails 4 times per week. The ticket price also does not include the cost of a cabin, or armchair and as such those purchasing a basic ticket can only be seasted in public areas such as bars or cafeterias.
Latest News & Stories
- Tax Hikes For UK Home-Owning Expats ?
- Spain unemployment benefit claims up in August
- Scottish Independence Vote Registration Looms, Expats Nervous
- Spain Struggles With 'Brain-Drain Exodus'
- Spain new car sales up 13.7 pct yr/yr in August
- AENA blames this weekend's flight delays on computer crash
- Britain's Barclays to sell Spanish assets to Caixabank
- Corvera Airline Deadline Slips Again, Airline Confirms Interest
- Civil Guards suspected of stealing pro-independence Catalan flag
- Ryanair eyes stake in Spanish Airports listing