How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Friday 11 July 2014
- Things that have annoyed me this week
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Ryanair voted 'least favourite airline'
Regular travellers to Spain will not be surprised to hear that Ryanair has been voted the 'least favourite airline'.
The survey was conducted by Tripadvisor, who found that the biggest complaint against the airline was their customer service - especially when considering the airline's insistance on referring to itself as the 'most popular' airline.
The same poll found that Virgin Atlantic was the most popular airline, followed by British Airways, Singapore Aielines, Emirates and Thompsons.
The study surveyed 936 UK residents to find their opinions on a range of issues and found that badly behaved children and the excessive use of reclining chairs topped the list of disturbances on board.
Ryanair have topped the poll in the 'least favourite airline' category for 3 consecutive years.
Despite being in Dublin, Ryanair also managed to feature in consumer action group FACUA's top 5 nominations for 'worst Spanish company' last month.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain's Prado loses 885 peices of art
- BBVA expects profit boost from Catalunya Banc purchase
- Spain sets rules for dealing with unaccompanied foreign children
- Catalan Separatists Say Debt Investors Can Help Campaign
- Travel authorities call for responsible tourism in Spain after sex scandal
- Spain's AENA appoints banks for IPO
- Spain sets another record for foreign tourism
- Gibraltar says data proves Spain border queues are deliberate
- BBVA to buy Spain's nationalized Catalunya Banc
- Spain set to double rail accident compensation
- Can I claim compensation if my flight to Spain is cancelled or delayed ?
- Travel Insurance to Spain
- The 'EHIC' Card Explained