How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Thursday 18 September 2014
- Corvera, Castellon & Ciudad Real : THIS is how you run a private airport!
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Ryanair voted 'least favourite airline'
Regular travellers to Spain will not be surprised to hear that Ryanair has been voted the 'least favourite airline'.
The survey was conducted by Tripadvisor, who found that the biggest complaint against the airline was their customer service - especially when considering the airline's insistance on referring to itself as the 'most popular' airline.
The same poll found that Virgin Atlantic was the most popular airline, followed by British Airways, Singapore Aielines, Emirates and Thompsons.
The study surveyed 936 UK residents to find their opinions on a range of issues and found that badly behaved children and the excessive use of reclining chairs topped the list of disturbances on board.
Ryanair have topped the poll in the 'least favourite airline' category for 3 consecutive years.
Despite being in Dublin, Ryanair also managed to feature in consumer action group FACUA's top 5 nominations for 'worst Spanish company' last month.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain's bad loans ratio rises slightly to 13.2% in July
- Spain hosts international conference on Libya
- Spain to replace Dutch NATO forces in Turkey
- Spain now most expensive for TV football
- Spain public debt falls June - July
- Four Catalans drive 1,500 miles to support Scotland's "Yes"
- Spain mulls prosecution of ISIL fighters
- Study reveals Barcelona as Spain's most expensive city
- Spain Warns It Will Block Independence Vote in Catalonia
- Corvera Airport "will not cost Murcia a cent"
- Can I claim compensation if my flight to Spain is cancelled or delayed ?
- Travel Insurance to Spain
- The 'EHIC' Card Explained