How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update- 22 July 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Ryanair voted 'least favourite airline'
Regular travellers to Spain will not be surprised to hear that Ryanair has been voted the 'least favourite airline'.
The survey was conducted by Tripadvisor, who found that the biggest complaint against the airline was their customer service - especially when considering the airline's insistance on referring to itself as the 'most popular' airline.
The same poll found that Virgin Atlantic was the most popular airline, followed by British Airways, Singapore Aielines, Emirates and Thompsons.
The study surveyed 936 UK residents to find their opinions on a range of issues and found that badly behaved children and the excessive use of reclining chairs topped the list of disturbances on board.
Ryanair have topped the poll in the 'least favourite airline' category for 3 consecutive years.
Despite being in Dublin, Ryanair also managed to feature in consumer action group FACUA's top 5 nominations for 'worst Spanish company' last month.
Latest News & Stories
- Vodafone Spain service revenues up for 1st time since 2008
- Manifesto calls on politicians to avoid third election
- Spain’s Audit Office says €300 million a year being paid to deceased pensioners
- New flights announced Birmingham - Spain
- Spain to Ask EU for Two Additional Years to Reduce Budget Deficit
- Spain demands explanation over British nuclear submarine collision off Gibraltar
- Spain’s King Felipe gives Rajoy 1 week to form government
- What does Brexit mean for Expats in/from the UK and the EU ?
- New flights announced North UK - Spain
- Spain Sets Thresholds For Household Income and Grants for 2016-2017
- Can I claim compensation if my flight to Spain is cancelled or delayed ?
- Travel Insurance to Spain
- The 'EHIC' Card Explained