How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Thursday 6 March 2014
- QROPS 2014
- Mr Grumpy is Intolerant
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Ryanair voted 'least favourite airline'
Regular travellers to Spain will not be surprised to hear that Ryanair has been voted the 'least favourite airline'.
The survey was conducted by Tripadvisor, who found that the biggest complaint against the airline was their customer service - especially when considering the airline's insistance on referring to itself as the 'most popular' airline.
The same poll found that Virgin Atlantic was the most popular airline, followed by British Airways, Singapore Aielines, Emirates and Thompsons.
The study surveyed 936 UK residents to find their opinions on a range of issues and found that badly behaved children and the excessive use of reclining chairs topped the list of disturbances on board.
Ryanair have topped the poll in the 'least favourite airline' category for 3 consecutive years.
Despite being in Dublin, Ryanair also managed to feature in consumer action group FACUA's top 5 nominations for 'worst Spanish company' last month.
Latest News & Stories
- Property prices fall 37% since 2007 highs
- Interior Ministry to install “anti-climb mesh” on Ceuta and Melilla borders
- Rajoy offers last-minute support for Merkel’s choice in EU vote
- Spain approves larger U.S. force at base
- Spain struggles to pull together multibillion euro highway bail-out
- Spain airport operator AENA eyes IPO this year
- Spanish Transport Federation Denounces British Transport Tax
- Spain marks 10th anniversary of Madrid bombings
- Spain sees closure of 27 bars per day during crisis
- Spain revamps debt rules to help struggling companies
- Can I claim compensation if my flight to Spain is cancelled or delayed ?
- Travel Insurance to Spain
- The 'EHIC' Card Explained