How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Thursday 1 December 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Situation of Spanish Airports 'Could not be worse' : Pastor
The Minister of Development, Ana Pastor, has commented how the situation with the state-woned AENA network of airports "could not be worse".
AENA currently have 30 of their 49 airports in a deficit which totals some €14 billion, and as such each airport has been asked to produce it's own feasability plan before the end of the year.
However, the Minister acknowledged that that a number of smaller airports were unprofitable, but performed an important social function, such as those on some of the Balearic or Canary Islands, and as such overall profitability of the facility would not be the only consideration.
In addition, an austerity plan will also be created for each airport to evaluate any expenditure on facilities and infrastructure.
Latest News & Stories
- Spanish unemployment sees first November rise in three years
- US developer planning mega-resort outside Madrid
- Spain to hike taxes on tobacco, alcohol and soft drinks to raise €8 billion
- Spain PM says must maintain policy of fiscal consolidation
- Bullish Spanish opposition calls on government to repeal “gag law”
- Spain's consumer prices rise 0.7 pct in Oct
- Lidl opens pop-up restaurant in Madrid
- Spanish economy to maintain growth rate in fourth quarter - economy minister
- 80% of Spaniards aged under 30 are still living with their parents
- Why does Spain collect less income tax than its EU neighbors ?
- Trains in Spain
- Can I claim compensation if my flight to Spain is cancelled or delayed ?
- Car Rental in Spain