How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Wednesday 2 September 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Situation of Spanish Airports 'Could not be worse' : Pastor
The Minister of Development, Ana Pastor, has commented how the situation with the state-woned AENA network of airports "could not be worse".
AENA currently have 30 of their 49 airports in a deficit which totals some €14 billion, and as such each airport has been asked to produce it's own feasability plan before the end of the year.
However, the Minister acknowledged that that a number of smaller airports were unprofitable, but performed an important social function, such as those on some of the Balearic or Canary Islands, and as such overall profitability of the facility would not be the only consideration.
In addition, an austerity plan will also be created for each airport to evaluate any expenditure on facilities and infrastructure.
Latest News & Stories
- Vodafone Spain to launch Netflix service in October
- Germany, Spain call for uniform EU asylum policy
- Spain is best example that Europe is doing things right: Schaeuble
- Catholic Church wants jail for protestors who interrupted Mass
- Vodafone Spain launches exclusive gold S6 Edge+
- Four feared dead in Spanish Firework factory explosion
- Jet2 drops San Javier Murcia to Edinburgh route
- More than 100,000 People Remain Missing in Spain
- Rajoy: 'Spain's reforms have fully paid off'
- Vehicle stopped in Austria carrying immigrants had Spanish plates
- Trains in Spain
- Can I claim compensation if my flight to Spain is cancelled or delayed ?
- Car Rental in Spain