How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Thursday 25 August 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Situation of Spanish Airports 'Could not be worse' : Pastor
The Minister of Development, Ana Pastor, has commented how the situation with the state-woned AENA network of airports "could not be worse".
AENA currently have 30 of their 49 airports in a deficit which totals some €14 billion, and as such each airport has been asked to produce it's own feasability plan before the end of the year.
However, the Minister acknowledged that that a number of smaller airports were unprofitable, but performed an important social function, such as those on some of the Balearic or Canary Islands, and as such overall profitability of the facility would not be the only consideration.
In addition, an austerity plan will also be created for each airport to evaluate any expenditure on facilities and infrastructure.
Latest News & Stories
- Vodafone Spain to offer fibre in 750,000 more homes by Dec
- Spanish economy powers ahead as politicians dither
- Socialists to propose law change in bid to avoid Christmas Day elections
- Vodafone Spain expands 4G roaming to 100 countries
- Public works contracts fall by 20% due to political impasse and deficit reduction
- 24 arrested in Spain in joint EU operation against child pornography
- PP accepts Ciudadanos’ demand for further-reaching corruption measures
- Gibraltar signs LNG deal with Shell to combat electricity shortages
- Over 204,000 Moroccans Affiliated to Spanish Social Security
- Spain's Yoigo gains 19,900 mobile lines in July
- Trains in Spain
- Can I claim compensation if my flight to Spain is cancelled or delayed ?
- Car Rental in Spain