How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 20 October 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
'Socialise' when relocating abroad
The Executive Editor of InternationalLiving.com, Jennifer Stevens, has recommended that potential exp[ats consider moving to an area that "already has an expat community in place".
She pointed out this means the new arrival will be able to make friends easily by going to meetings held by other foreigners.
Other times, individuals decide to establish themselves in a country they have already travelled to on holidays, which can "ease the transition", the expert continued.
As well as befriending other expats, it is useful to become acquaintances with locals, she added.
This enables a person to become "much more integrated in to the community", Ms Stevens declared.
Men and woman do not necessarily have to have "the genes of Indiana Jones" to have an enriching and enjoyable life on new shores, she stated.
Recently, founder of Your Property Club Brett Alegre-Wood recommended that people relocating overseas research the property they intend on buying before making any transactions.
Click here to read More News Stories by Expatriate Healthcare?
Latest News & Stories
- Easyjet Flight to Malaga "too heavy to fly"
- 12.3% of Working Spaniards "Under Poverty Line"
- "Only Catalan premier can call early elections"
- 50 immigrants breach Spain's African frontier
- Thousands of Catalans crowd Barcelona to call for early elections
- Jet2 linked to Castellon Airport
- Lidl Spain Defends Underpricing WIne
- Seville school faces trial for refusing of gay couple’s child
- Spain bad loans ratio rises to 13.2% in August
- Spanish court orders ex-bankers to deposit millions of euros
- Applying for an EHIC Card as a Spanish Resident
- How to Apply for Free State Healthcare in Spain
- Applying for Residential status (Residencia) - EU Citizens