How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update- 9 December 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
'Socialise' when relocating abroad
The Executive Editor of InternationalLiving.com, Jennifer Stevens, has recommended that potential exp[ats consider moving to an area that "already has an expat community in place".
She pointed out this means the new arrival will be able to make friends easily by going to meetings held by other foreigners.
Other times, individuals decide to establish themselves in a country they have already travelled to on holidays, which can "ease the transition", the expert continued.
As well as befriending other expats, it is useful to become acquaintances with locals, she added.
This enables a person to become "much more integrated in to the community", Ms Stevens declared.
Men and woman do not necessarily have to have "the genes of Indiana Jones" to have an enriching and enjoyable life on new shores, she stated.
Recently, founder of Your Property Club Brett Alegre-Wood recommended that people relocating overseas research the property they intend on buying before making any transactions.
Click here to read More News Stories by Expatriate Healthcare?
Latest News & Stories
- Spainís struggling Socialists could have a new leader by summer
- Lycamobile Spain unlimited calls, 3GB bundle down to EUR 10
- Apple Pay launches in Spain
- Spain detains 30 in operation targetting illegal firearms
- Spain's Tuenti launches festive promo, offers 4GB for EUR 14
- Two left dead by torrential rains and flooding in southern Spain
- Spanish unemployment sees first November rise in three years
- Applying for an EHIC Card as a Spanish Resident
- How to Apply for Free State Healthcare in Spain
- Applying for Residential status (Residencia) - EU Citizens