How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Thursday 23 October 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
AVE ticket prices increase from Tuesday
Despite news last month that the announced increase in RENFE railway tickets prices would not be extended to the AVE High-Speed network, last week the Executive Board did a U-turn and approved a hike in prices.
Prices for long-distance tickets on the AVE network will now increase by between 2.75% to 3.0% and will take effect from the 15th of May.
This increase is expected to generate an estimated 20 Million euros in addition revenue for 2012 alone.
RENFE statistics indicate that around 22.83 million journeys were taken on their long-distance / high speed networks in 2011 - an increase of 2.9% on 2010.
Buying Train tickets for long-distance and trans european journeys in Spain can be a time consuming and confusing experience. Here at Tumbit we have partnered with Rail Europe, who guide you through the entire search and booking process online to ensure that you can plan your journey with peace of mind.
Latest News & Stories
- Why Spain's Poor Fear Goldman Sachs : Report
- How Spain's Social Housing Imploded
- Spain's AENA prospectus filing postponed
- Spain Sees Cost of Petrol and Diesel Fall
- Spanish Students Protest for 3 Consecutive Days
- Spain's Bankinter profit up 31.6%
- Bank of Spain sees Q3 GDP growth at 0.5 pct q/q
- Spanish unemployment falls to 3 year low
- Spain to invest €864m in ports in 2015
- PP seeks to legalise spot deportations of illegal immigrants