How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Thursday 26 February 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
AVE ticket prices increase from Tuesday
Despite news last month that the announced increase in RENFE railway tickets prices would not be extended to the AVE High-Speed network, last week the Executive Board did a U-turn and approved a hike in prices.
Prices for long-distance tickets on the AVE network will now increase by between 2.75% to 3.0% and will take effect from the 15th of May.
This increase is expected to generate an estimated 20 Million euros in addition revenue for 2012 alone.
RENFE statistics indicate that around 22.83 million journeys were taken on their long-distance / high speed networks in 2011 - an increase of 2.9% on 2010.
Buying Train tickets for long-distance and trans european journeys in Spain can be a time consuming and confusing experience. Here at Tumbit we have partnered with Rail Europe, who guide you through the entire search and booking process online to ensure that you can plan your journey with peace of mind.
Latest News & Stories
- Spanish Court Declares Catalonia Independence Vote Unconstitutional
- Look Out Paramount Murcia : Gollum is Coming !
- Spain arrests 8 accused of joining pro-Russian rebels in Ukraine
- Spain pays Judges €27,000 to attend 4 meetings
- Madrid eviction ends with 11 arrests
- Spain's Bankia to publish results on Saturday, without liability bill
- Spain's DGT to breathalise drunk-walkers
- Spain arrests ISIL Facebook recruiters
- Spanish economy confirmed to have increased 1.4% in 2014
- Spanish house prices last year rose for first time since 2008