How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Wednesday 29 March 2017
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
AVE ticket prices increase from Tuesday
Despite news last month that the announced increase in RENFE railway tickets prices would not be extended to the AVE High-Speed network, last week the Executive Board did a U-turn and approved a hike in prices.
Prices for long-distance tickets on the AVE network will now increase by between 2.75% to 3.0% and will take effect from the 15th of May.
This increase is expected to generate an estimated 20 Million euros in addition revenue for 2012 alone.
RENFE statistics indicate that around 22.83 million journeys were taken on their long-distance / high speed networks in 2011 - an increase of 2.9% on 2010.
Buying Train tickets for long-distance and trans european journeys in Spain can be a time consuming and confusing experience. Here at Tumbit we have partnered with Rail Europe, who guide you through the entire search and booking process online to ensure that you can plan your journey with peace of mind.
Latest News & Stories
- Lycamobile teams up with Telefonica to launch 4G in Spain
- Zara founder to spend EU320 Mln on breast cancer-screening for Spanish hospitals
- As Brexit rolls on, applications from Britons for Spanish citizenship surge
- 2.5 Million Passengers per year to arrive at Murcia's Corvera Airport
- Spain PM pledges EU 4.2 Bln investment in Catalonia
- Spain's growth may top 2.5 percent for next two to four years - minister
- Spain’s Social Security shortfall rises to €18.6 billion in 2016
- Ryanair announce new flights to Spain from Newcastle
- Spain's Jazztel to increase fibre speed to 300Mbps
- Spanish government will have enough support to pass budget - minister