How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Thursday 1 December 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Two week countdown to laying of Paramount first stone
With slightly over two weeks to go before the official ceremony to lay the first stone at the Paramount Pictures theme park, local businesses, investors and speculators are preparing to observe activity over the coming months to see if the contruction process adheres to the planned schedule.
Jesus Samper, the President of Proyectos Emblematicos Murcianos SA (Premursa) - the promotor and developer of the project - will lay the first stone in a ceremony to be held on the 31st of May at the 103 hectare site at Alhama de Murcia.
The event is also expected to be attended by the Minister of Culture and Tourism for the regional government of Murcia, Pedro Alberto Cruz, the Minister for Public Works and Planning, Antonio Sevilla, and President Valcarcel.
Latest News & Stories
- Spanish unemployment sees first November rise in three years
- US developer planning mega-resort outside Madrid
- Spain to hike taxes on tobacco, alcohol and soft drinks to raise €8 billion
- Spain PM says must maintain policy of fiscal consolidation
- Bullish Spanish opposition calls on government to repeal “gag law”
- Spain's consumer prices rise 0.7 pct in Oct
- Lidl opens pop-up restaurant in Madrid
- Spanish economy to maintain growth rate in fourth quarter - economy minister
- 80% of Spaniards aged under 30 are still living with their parents
- Why does Spain collect less income tax than its EU neighbors ?
- Bank guarantees - when things go wrong
- Building Regulations - Rustic Land
- Building Regulations - Urban Land