How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- EUR weekly currency update - 23 January 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Argentina Sends Letter to EU over Spain Biodiesel Ban
Argentina has “deep concern” about Spain’s decision to restrict biodiesel imports after the South American nation took control of the local unit of Repsol YPF.
The move will affect 10 percent of its biodiesel exports to the European Union, Argentina’s Foreign Ministry said in a press release on its website today. Argentina said it sent a letter to EU Director General for Trade Jean-Luc Demarty.
Spain revised an incentive program last month to exclude biodiesel produced outside Europe from meeting government requirements for using renewable fuel.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain kicks off AENA share sale
- Spain arrests suspected militant cell in north Africa
- Murcia's San Javier Airport "to close within 6 months of Corvera opening"
- New Survey: The Future Looks Bright for Expat Workers
- Spain to negotiate increase of U.S. troops at air base
- USA recalls 8 tons of Spanish meat
- Catalonia takes election gamble to keep independence drive alive
- PP and PSOE to draft joint terror law
- Changes to Expat Voting Rules for Brits on the Cards