How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update- 24 June 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Argentina Sends Letter to EU over Spain Biodiesel Ban
Argentina has "deep concern" about Spain's decision to restrict biodiesel imports after the South American nation took control of the local unit of Repsol YPF.
The move will affect 10 percent of its biodiesel exports to the European Union, Argentina's Foreign Ministry said in a press release on its website today. Argentina said it sent a letter to EU Director General for Trade Jean-Luc Demarty.
Spain revised an incentive program last month to exclude biodiesel produced outside Europe from meeting government requirements for using renewable fuel.