How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update - 27 March 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Spanish courts dimisses Botin tax case
The Spanish High Court said on Tuesday it had dismissed a probe into the tax affairs of Banco Santander chairman Emilio Botin and his family.
An official investigation into the tax contributions of brothers Emilio and Jaime Botin, along with their 10 children, dates back to 2005.
Botin family deposits at rival HSBC's Swiss private banking division came to light after a massive leak of private banking data from the unit.
The high court said the Botins' accounting settlement was "correct and truthful", leading to the probe being dismissed after charges put forward by two different anticorruption associations.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain Pilots unions claims '2 person rule' ineffictive
- Happy 4th Birthday Castellon Airport !
- Telefónica to triple Spain's ADSL speeds before summer
- None of Spain's AVE high-speed rail lines profitable
- Spain launches new EU153 Mln smart city initiative
- Bank of Spain expects 2.8% growth in Q1
- Orange Spain unveils new 'smartphone to landline' app
- Spain's narrows budget deficit in 2014
- FCO Reveals Ridiculous Expat Requests
- Spain's vehicle production up 10.56% in Feb.