How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Thursday 25 August 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Rajoy : "Spain says no to Bailout"
Spain has no intention of seeking bailout funds for the country's troubled banks, PM Mariano Rajoy said after meeting new French President Francois Hollande in Paris to discuss policy on Wednesday.
Rajoy also said the current cost of borrowing was unsustainable and that doubts over the euro must be dissipated.
The two will travel to Brussels for a European Union summit at 1800 GMT, where minds will be focused by the prospect of Greece exiting the currency area.
Rajoy later told the press that the best option for Greece and for the rest of Europe is for the country to stay in the euro monetary union.
"I simply hope that the euro group doesn't have a lot of work to do on this and that Greece stays in the euro. I sincerely think that is the best for Greece and for Europe," Rajoy said after meeting new French President Francois Hollande in Paris to discuss policy.
Latest News & Stories
- Vodafone Spain to offer fibre in 750,000 more homes by Dec
- Spanish economy powers ahead as politicians dither
- Socialists to propose law change in bid to avoid Christmas Day elections
- Vodafone Spain expands 4G roaming to 100 countries
- Public works contracts fall by 20% due to political impasse and deficit reduction
- 24 arrested in Spain in joint EU operation against child pornography
- PP accepts Ciudadanos’ demand for further-reaching corruption measures
- Gibraltar signs LNG deal with Shell to combat electricity shortages
- Over 204,000 Moroccans Affiliated to Spanish Social Security
- Spain's Yoigo gains 19,900 mobile lines in July
- Dacion en Pago : Handing Your Property Back to the Bank
- Currency Exchange Jargon Explained
- When you can’t pay the Mortgage