How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Tuesday 6 October 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Rajoy : "Spain says no to Bailout"
Spain has no intention of seeking bailout funds for the country's troubled banks, PM Mariano Rajoy said after meeting new French President Francois Hollande in Paris to discuss policy on Wednesday.
Rajoy also said the current cost of borrowing was unsustainable and that doubts over the euro must be dissipated.
The two will travel to Brussels for a European Union summit at 1800 GMT, where minds will be focused by the prospect of Greece exiting the currency area.
Rajoy later told the press that the best option for Greece and for the rest of Europe is for the country to stay in the euro monetary union.
"I simply hope that the euro group doesn't have a lot of work to do on this and that Greece stays in the euro. I sincerely think that is the best for Greece and for Europe," Rajoy said after meeting new French President Francois Hollande in Paris to discuss policy.
Latest News & Stories
- Orange Spain launches 4G for prepay card users on 18 October
- Spain's housing sales rise by 24.2% in August
- Trial involving King Felipe’s sister Cristina to begin January 11
- Spain managing to hold off impact of global slowdown: IMF report
- El Corte Ingles requests streamlined visas for Chinese tourists
- Spain's consumer confidence rises in September
- Spain's Movistar improves mobile portability numbers
- Vodafone Spain reveals iPhone 6S pricing
- Spain's 2016 draft budget at risk of breaking EU rules-EU Commission
- Amazon launches “supermarket” delivery service in Spain
- Dacion en Pago : Handing Your Property Back to the Bank
- Currency Exchange Jargon Explained
- When you can’t pay the Mortgage