How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Tuesday 25 October 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
DGT to award extra points for careful drivers
The website of the Dirección General de Tráfico (DGT) has announced that extra points may be awarded to careful drivers.
As from the 1st of July, 3 extra points may be awarded to holders of a Spanish driving licence who have held the full complement of 12 points (the Spanish system deducts points for driving infractions as opposed to the UK system, which adds them) since 2006.
Of the 26 million estimated drivers in Spain, around 16 million are expected to benefit from the award of 3 extra points - taking their total up to 15.
Just 20% of Spanish drivers have had points deducted over the last 5 years.
- Motoring & parking fines and how to pay them
- Taking the Spanish Driving Test
- Spanish Drink Driving Laws
- How to Apply for a Spanish Driving Licence