How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Thursday 1 December 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
200 officials invited to attend Paramount ceremony
The Minister of Culture for the region of Murcia, Pedro Alberto Cruz, confirmed that the ceremony to lay the first stone of the Paramount Pictures theme park take place as planned next week.
The ceremony will commence on site at Alhama de Murcia, at 1.00 pm on Thursday the 31st of May with 200 specially invited dignitaries in attendance.
The event will mark the start of works to install the required infrastructure on the 1'000'000 sq mt site, with works expected to be complete in time for the park to be fully open for the 2015 season.
The promotor and developer of the theme park, Proyectos Emblematicos Murcianos SA (Premursa) headed by President Jesus Samper, has been granted a licence to operate the park for a period of 30 years, to be renewable by negotiation upon expiry.
Latest News & Stories
- US developer planning mega-resort outside Madrid
- Spain to hike taxes on tobacco, alcohol and soft drinks to raise €8 billion
- Spain PM says must maintain policy of fiscal consolidation
- Bullish Spanish opposition calls on government to repeal “gag law”
- Spain's consumer prices rise 0.7 pct in Oct
- Lidl opens pop-up restaurant in Madrid
- Spanish economy to maintain growth rate in fourth quarter - economy minister
- 80% of Spaniards aged under 30 are still living with their parents
- Why does Spain collect less income tax than its EU neighbors ?
- Bank guarantees - when things go wrong
- Building your own Home
- Building Regulations - Rustic Land
- Building Regulations - Urban Land