How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Why every Expat is a scumbag
- Mixed Reaction to ECB Rate Cut
- Lorca Earthquakes 2 Year Anniversary
- Join us on the Costa del Sol to discuss your Spanish IHT requirements
- El Escorial
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Caldendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- EU Summit Eagerly Anticipated
- Travel Money Made Easy !
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
200 officials invited to attend Paramount ceremony
The Minister of Culture for the region of Murcia, Pedro Alberto Cruz, confirmed that the ceremony to lay the first stone of the Paramount Pictures theme park take place as planned next week.
The ceremony will commence on site at Alhama de Murcia, at 1.00 pm on Thursday the 31st of May with 200 specially invited dignitaries in attendance.
The event will mark the start of works to install the required infrastructure on the 1'000'000 sq mt site, with works expected to be complete in time for the park to be fully open for the 2015 season.
The promotor and developer of the theme park, Proyectos Emblematicos Murcianos SA (Premursa) headed by President Jesus Samper, has been granted a licence to operate the park for a period of 30 years, to be renewable by negotiation upon expiry.
Comment on this Story
Latest News & Stories
- Corvera Will Not Cost Murcia One Euro
- Corvera Airport has "other parties interested"
- Spanish Court Convicts 22 Riot Police Officers
- Rajoy Pledges to Cut Taxes by 2015
- Second offer to buy Castellon Airport "Not Economically Viable"
- Spain to close 48 railway routes
- Regional debt falls in Q1
- Changes to Spain's Education System Approved
- Expats targeted by money launderers
- Night in the Cells for Spanish Banker
- Bank guarantees - when things go wrong
- Building your own Home
- Building Regulations - Rustic Land
- Building Regulations - Urban Land