How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update- 27 November 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
200 officials invited to attend Paramount ceremony
The Minister of Culture for the region of Murcia, Pedro Alberto Cruz, confirmed that the ceremony to lay the first stone of the Paramount Pictures theme park take place as planned next week.
The ceremony will commence on site at Alhama de Murcia, at 1.00 pm on Thursday the 31st of May with 200 specially invited dignitaries in attendance.
The event will mark the start of works to install the required infrastructure on the 1'000'000 sq mt site, with works expected to be complete in time for the park to be fully open for the 2015 season.
The promotor and developer of the theme park, Proyectos Emblematicos Murcianos SA (Premursa) headed by President Jesus Samper, has been granted a licence to operate the park for a period of 30 years, to be renewable by negotiation upon expiry.
Latest News & Stories
- Three-way tie seen in Spain's vote as Ciudadanos gains ground
- Premursa confirm grant award for Paramount Murcia
- Unsold Spanish Property Falls by 50%
- Thousands Rally in Anti-War & Terror Protest in Spain
- Spain arrests three suspected jihadists
- Spain's Rajoy vows to cut tax, create jobs if re-elected
- The successes and failures of Spainís fight against domestic abuse
- Murcia allocates budget to Corvera Airport
- Fabian Picardo re-elected as Gibraltar chief minister by a landslide
- EU General Court declares Spanish DTT subsidies illegal
- Bank guarantees - when things go wrong
- Building your own Home
- Building Regulations - Rustic Land
- Building Regulations - Urban Land