How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Wednesday 1 October 2014
- Corvera, Castellon & Ciudad Real : THIS is how you run a private airport!
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Spain tells Eurovision entry to throw the event
The countdown to the Grand Final of Eurovision 2012 is underway.
The 56th Eurovision song contest final kicks off at 20.00 hrs GMT tonight, held in a city that nobody has previously heard of, and in a country that isn't really in Europe anyway.
The fact that 75 year old Grannies favourite, Engelbert Humperdink, has been wheeled out of the retirement home to represent the Uk demonstrates just how seriously the UK is taking the tournament.
Spain, on the other hand, has apparently instructed Pastor Soller not to win the event, given that they can not afford to host the contest in 2013.
“If we won” Soler told reporters, “I think it would be impossible to stage the next edition because it costs so much money.”
She continued to mention how a meeting over her entry “Quédate conmigo (Stay With Me)”, in which directors of the Spanish public television network TVE, nervously joked to the singer, “please, don’t win!”
Latest News & Stories
- Paramount Murcia : 4 Octobers of Nothing Much
- Corvera Certificates required end 2014, or new application required
- Catalonia suspends referendum campaign
- Fitch's praises Spain's Banks, forecasts property prices stabilize : Report
- Spain to Borrow EU242 Bln in 2015 as Debt Reaches 100% of GDP
- Carrefour Spain gives IVA discounts to young people
- Spain August retail sales rise 0.4% year on year
- Spain's Constitutional Court Declares Referendum "Illegal"
- Spain's Energy Providers Given Freedom to Impose Hikes
- 68% of British Expats Are Happier Abroad