How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 01 September 2014
- Corvera, Castellon & Ciudad Real : THIS is how you run a private airport!
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Spain tells Eurovision entry to throw the event
The countdown to the Grand Final of Eurovision 2012 is underway.
The 56th Eurovision song contest final kicks off at 20.00 hrs GMT tonight, held in a city that nobody has previously heard of, and in a country that isn't really in Europe anyway.
The fact that 75 year old Grannies favourite, Engelbert Humperdink, has been wheeled out of the retirement home to represent the Uk demonstrates just how seriously the UK is taking the tournament.
Spain, on the other hand, has apparently instructed Pastor Soller not to win the event, given that they can not afford to host the contest in 2013.
“If we won” Soler told reporters, “I think it would be impossible to stage the next edition because it costs so much money.”
She continued to mention how a meeting over her entry “Quédate conmigo (Stay With Me)”, in which directors of the Spanish public television network TVE, nervously joked to the singer, “please, don’t win!”
Latest News & Stories
- Spain new car sales up 13.7 pct yr/yr in August
- AENA blames this weekend's flight delays on computer crash
- Britain's Barclays to sell Spanish assets to Caixabank
- Corvera Airline Deadline Slips Again, Airline Confirms Interest
- Civil Guards suspected of stealing pro-independence Catalan flag
- Ryanair eyes stake in Spanish Airports listing
- Gibraltar "Costs Spain EU1 Bln per year in Taxes"
- Bank of Spain : Current Account Balance Plummets in June y-on-y
- Spain Cleric : "Death to the Jews"
- Spain Fears Deflation