How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update-28 April 2017
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Spain tells Eurovision entry to throw the event
The countdown to the Grand Final of Eurovision 2012 is underway.
The 56th Eurovision song contest final kicks off at 20.00 hrs GMT tonight, held in a city that nobody has previously heard of, and in a country that isn't really in Europe anyway.
The fact that 75 year old Grannies favourite, Engelbert Humperdink, has been wheeled out of the retirement home to represent the Uk demonstrates just how seriously the UK is taking the tournament.
Spain, on the other hand, has apparently instructed Pastor Soller not to win the event, given that they can not afford to host the contest in 2013.
"If we won" Soler told reporters, "I think it would be impossible to stage the next edition because it costs so much money."
She continued to mention how a meeting over her entry "Quédate conmigo (Stay With Me)", in which directors of the Spanish public television network TVE, nervously joked to the singer, "please, don't win!"
Latest News & Stories
- Five Spanish regions among EU’s top 10 unemployment black spots
- Pensioners miss flight to Spain after being abandoned in Airport
- Britons buy fewer houses in Spain after Brexit vote
- Almost 28% of Spanish population at risk of poverty or social exclusion
- Bank of Spain says structural reforms needed to further reduce deficit
- Brexit takes its toll on Spanish property market
- Spain’s “golden visa” scheme brings in €2.16 billion in first three years