How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations in the UK aswell as on residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Cactus Language has a program to suit your needs!
- Why every Expat is a scumbag
- Mixed Reaction to ECB Rate Cut
- Lorca Earthquakes 2 Year Anniversary
- Join us on the Costa del Sol to discuss your Spanish IHT requirements
- El Escorial
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Caldendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- EU Summit Eagerly Anticipated
- Travel Money Made Easy !
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Construction Begins On Paramount Theme Park Murcia
Construction on the Paramount Theme Park Murcia has officially begun following a formal ceremony today attended by several dignatories, officials and members of the press.
Expected to create more than 22,000 much needed jobs in the region, Premursa President Jesus Samper believes the project will become an international tourist destination and attract more than 3 million visitors per year.
Despite a few false starts and hurdles along the way such as land purchasing problems , today marks an important milestone towards the official opening of the park together with it's much anticipated LifeStyle Center in Spring 2015.
Comment on this Story
- Healthcare - Expatriate Healthcare
- Insurance - Ibex Insurance
- Investments - Premier Pension Solutions SL
- Tax - Wincham Consultants Limited
Latest News & Stories
- A Bar for Every 132 Spaniards
- Spain Cyber Crime Capital of Europe
- Corvera Will Not Cost Murcia One Euro
- Corvera Airport has "other parties interested"
- Spanish Court Convicts 22 Riot Police Officers
- Rajoy Pledges to Cut Taxes by 2015
- Second offer to buy Castellon Airport "Not Economically Viable"
- Spain to close 48 railway routes
- Regional debt falls in Q1
- Changes to Spain's Education System Approved