How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Friday 19 December 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Telefonica Announce Plans For German IPO
A deepening Eurozone crisis, Telefonica'a rising debt mountain and the threat of further credit downgrades have forced Telefonica to announce plans of listing it's German business on the stock market.
According to Rueters, Telefonica need to raise 7-8 billion euros a year through 2015 to cope with debt maturities and is also struggling with sinking revenue and profits in its home market of Spain.
Standard & Poor's downgraded the company's debt to 'BBB' on May 24, citing intense pressure in Spain, and Moody's placed Telefonica on review for downgrade.
Carlos Winzer, credit analyst at Moody's, said the agency would continue its review process on Telefonica and welcomed the debt-cutting measures.
Telefonica have a mountain to climb, but essentially confidence is waning as better prices are available elsewhere combined with excellent customer service from it's competitors, something Telefonica have struggled to get a grasp of and signaled as they were again awarded Worst Company in Spain earlier this year via their complicated business structure brand Movistar.
Latest News & Stories
- Ryanair acts on fuel policy defamation
- Spain's DGT clamp down on road safety
- Netflix silent on reported Spain launch
- Lidl celebrates 20 years in spain with new store
- Airline declares 'No interest in flying to Castellon Airport'
- Most Catalans would vote to stay in Spain: poll
- Losses at Spain's 'bad bank' raise prospect of slow turnaround
- Paramount Murcia boss denies importance of Corvera Airport
- 10 Spanish Banks Reported for Illegal Fees
- Spain citizenship offer is 'empty gesture'