How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Friday 29 August 2014
- Corvera, Castellon & Ciudad Real : THIS is how you run a private airport!
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Telefonica Announce Plans For German IPO
A deepening Eurozone crisis, Telefonica'a rising debt mountain and the threat of further credit downgrades have forced Telefonica to announce plans of listing it's German business on the stock market.
According to Rueters, Telefonica need to raise 7-8 billion euros a year through 2015 to cope with debt maturities and is also struggling with sinking revenue and profits in its home market of Spain.
Standard & Poor's downgraded the company's debt to 'BBB' on May 24, citing intense pressure in Spain, and Moody's placed Telefonica on review for downgrade.
Carlos Winzer, credit analyst at Moody's, said the agency would continue its review process on Telefonica and welcomed the debt-cutting measures.
Telefonica have a mountain to climb, but essentially confidence is waning as better prices are available elsewhere combined with excellent customer service from it's competitors, something Telefonica have struggled to get a grasp of and signaled as they were again awarded Worst Company in Spain earlier this year via their complicated business structure brand Movistar.
Latest News & Stories
- Civil Guards suspected of stealing pro-independence Catalan flag
- Ryanair eyes stake in Spanish Airports listing
- Gibraltar "Costs Spain EU1 Bln per year in Taxes"
- Bank of Spain : Current Account Balance Plummets in June y-on-y
- Spain Cleric : "Death to the Jews"
- Spain Fears Deflation
- Fitch's reviews Murcia's credit rating
- Report Into Number of Foreign Autonomos in Spain
- Happy Birthday Teruel Airport
- Spain on alert over new biker gangs