How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- EUR weekly currency update - 2 March 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Vice President of Paramount Licencing praises Murcia theme park
The Executive Vice President of Paramount Licensing, Michael Bartok, has commented on how "delighted" he is with the progress made by Premursa with regards to the Paramount Pictures theme park project at Alhama de Murcia.
He went on to call the work undertaken by the developer to date as "professional and efficient", and also acknowledged the support of the town of Alhama and stressed that the park will be an "example of excellence" for Spain and Europe."
Bartok was speaking to the press following his attendance of the official ceremony to lay the first stone at the park last week.
The VP explained how the complex will be themed with the thousands of films produced by Paramount, but maintained that the group "is not a financial investor", although is committed to its globally recognized brand.
He insisted that the project will be the first new generation theme park in Europe, with attractions that bring cutting-edge and quality tourism, "In the coming months our design team will work with Premursa to begin construction of this exiting project."
The first stage of the construction at the site will begin with access to the park. Premursa have already applied for permission from the Directorate General for Highways to construct an access road to accomodate an average of 15'000 vehicles per day.
Latest News & Stories
- Renewables bring 48% of Spain's power in Feb 2015
- OECD: Spain should levy more green taxes
- Spain's De Guindos says euro zone in talks over 3rd Greek bailout
- Spain's traditional parties set to suffer in Andalusia: Poll
- Rajoy Denies Spain Sought to Undermine Greece
- Corvera Airport 'Open March 2015' : Sweepstake
- Madrid begins deporting Latino street gang members
- Turkish Airlines plan to Fly to Castellon Airport
- AENA Shareholders must approve closure of San Javier Airport
- Spanish Court Declares Catalonia Independence Vote Unconstitutional
- What kind of surveys does a Chartered Surveyor carry out?
- What does it mean when an Estate Agent is a 'member of an association' ?
- Your Checklist when moving to Spain