How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 10 March 2014
- QROPS 2014
- Mr Grumpy is Intolerant
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Vice President of Paramount Licencing praises Murcia theme park
The Executive Vice President of Paramount Licensing, Michael Bartok, has commented on how "delighted" he is with the progress made by Premursa with regards to the Paramount Pictures theme park project at Alhama de Murcia.
He went on to call the work undertaken by the developer to date as "professional and efficient", and also acknowledged the support of the town of Alhama and stressed that the park will be an "example of excellence" for Spain and Europe."
Bartok was speaking to the press following his attendance of the official ceremony to lay the first stone at the park last week.
The VP explained how the complex will be themed with the thousands of films produced by Paramount, but maintained that the group "is not a financial investor", although is committed to its globally recognized brand.
He insisted that the project will be the first new generation theme park in Europe, with attractions that bring cutting-edge and quality tourism, "In the coming months our design team will work with Premursa to begin construction of this exiting project."
The first stage of the construction at the site will begin with access to the park. Premursa have already applied for permission from the Directorate General for Highways to construct an access road to accomodate an average of 15'000 vehicles per day.
Latest News & Stories
- Spanish Court Kicks Out Ryanair Unfair dismissal Claim
- Two bank executives win court battle over compensation
- Change in prenup laws could benefit expats
- Europe's regional airports struggle as traffic shifts to hubs
- Amazon opens 1,200 collection points across Spain
- Spain industrial output grows for 3rd straight month in January
- Spain warns of high risk of new Islamist attacks
- Financial Impact of Corvera Airport on Murcia Questioned
- 1 in 4 Spanish women have experienced abuse : EU survey
- Premursa Previous With Paramount Recruitment ?
- What kind of surveys does a Chartered Surveyor carry out?
- What does it mean when an Estate Agent is a 'member of an association' ?
- Your Checklist when moving to Spain