How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Tuesday 23 September 2014
- Corvera, Castellon & Ciudad Real : THIS is how you run a private airport!
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Spain House Prices May Fall 52%
Spanish house prices may decline as much as 52 percent in a period of economic stress, according to Moody’s Investors Service.
The forecast decline is based on a model combining factors such as homes price increases in the last 10 years and unemployment rates, analysts including London-based Nitesh Shah said in a June 6 note. U.K. home prices are the second most at risk in Europe, facing the prospect of a 42 percent drop.
The house-price stress rate is among elements the New York- based rating company used to update its methodology assessing residential mortgage-backed securities transactions in Europe. A total 27 transactions face negative rating actions as a result of the changes, the company said in a separate statement.
- Insurance - Ibex Insurance
- Mortgages - International Mortgage Brokers
- Tax - Wincham Consultants Limited
Latest News & Stories
- Vodafone Spain contributed EU4.9 bln to economy in 2013-14
- Rajoy backs down on Spain's Abortion reform
- British homeowners optimistic after Andalusia government ruling
- Iberia Airlines Confirm Order of New Fleet
- Catalonia to call for independence vote ‘in the next days’
- Spain's Popular says to pay EU239 mln for Citi's Spanish units
- Winter Fuel Payments to UK Expats Hit Record Highs
- Spain sets yet another record for tourism
- Magaluf police implicated in suspected extortion ring
- Morocco and Spain agree on information exchange
- 10 Features to check when buying Spanish property
- How Can I Protect Against An Unwise Property Purchase ?
- Choosing an Estate Agent
- An Introduction to Alternative Property Purchase Schemes
- How to Apply for a Mortgage in Spain