How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 27 April 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Spain House Prices May Fall 52%
Spanish house prices may decline as much as 52 percent in a period of economic stress, according to Moody’s Investors Service.
The forecast decline is based on a model combining factors such as homes price increases in the last 10 years and unemployment rates, analysts including London-based Nitesh Shah said in a June 6 note. U.K. home prices are the second most at risk in Europe, facing the prospect of a 42 percent drop.
The house-price stress rate is among elements the New York- based rating company used to update its methodology assessing residential mortgage-backed securities transactions in Europe. A total 27 transactions face negative rating actions as a result of the changes, the company said in a separate statement.
- Insurance - Ibex Insurance
- Mortgages - International Mortgage Brokers
- Tax - Wincham Consultants Limited
Latest News & Stories
- Bitcoin Exempt From IVA in Spain
- Orange Spain to invest EUR 97 mln in Valencia 4G deployment
- Spain's Bankia Q1 net profit up 12.8 pct
- Anti-fraud law hits Spain's elites
- PM revises up Spanish GDP growth in 2015 to 2.9 pct
- Spanish banks' overseas push reflects doubts on recovery at home
- Spain expects more tourism from Middle-East
- Spain's jobless figures rise slightly in Q1 2015
- Ciudad Real Airport : The Penny Finally Drops...
- Spain to bid for euro zone chair
- 10 Features to check when buying Spanish property
- How Can I Protect Against An Unwise Property Purchase ?
- Choosing an Estate Agent
- An Introduction to Alternative Property Purchase Schemes
- How to Apply for a Mortgage in Spain