How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Wednesday 22 October 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Hacienda consider draft law to protect Autonomo workers
Draft changes to the law will benefit Autonomo workers by protecting their personal assets if their business should collapse.
The President of the national federation of self-employed workers spoke of how the legislation will include a limit on assets that can be taken by courts and creditors when a small company winds up or when an autonomo worker ceases trading.
The draft bill is currently under consideration with the Hacienda, with a further proposal meaning that Autonomos will no longer have to make IVA payments on Facturas that they have not been paid for.
To begin with this will only apply for creditors in the public-sector, but is expected to be eventually rolled out to cover all entities.
The measure is intended to stimulate the economy by encouraging the creation of small businesses.
Latest News & Stories
- Iberdrola Profit Declines After Spain Cuts Renewable Subsidies
- Spain ‘certain’ UK backed its Security Council bid
- Spanish Regional Gov't Enforces Mushroom Protection Law
- Spain's AENA Rejects Renegotiation of Duty Free Contracts
- US Pop star delays visit to 'Ebola-Stricken Spain'
- Biometric Security to be implemented at Spain-Gibraltar border
- Murcia to pay EU7 Mln in Corvera Airport Interest by end 2014
- Easyjet Flight to Malaga "too heavy to fly"
- 12.3% of Working Spaniards "Under Poverty Line"
- "Only Catalan premier can call early elections"
- Claiming Sickness Benefit as an Autonomo - Self Employed worker
- Applying for a Business Loan
- How should I class my Business for Tax Purposes ?
- Buying an Existing Business
- Bank Charges in Spain