How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Thursday 23 February 2017
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Hacienda consider draft law to protect Autonomo workers
Draft changes to the law will benefit Autonomo workers by protecting their personal assets if their business should collapse.
The President of the national federation of self-employed workers spoke of how the legislation will include a limit on assets that can be taken by courts and creditors when a small company winds up or when an autonomo worker ceases trading.
The draft bill is currently under consideration with the Hacienda, with a further proposal meaning that Autonomos will no longer have to make IVA payments on Facturas that they have not been paid for.
To begin with this will only apply for creditors in the public-sector, but is expected to be eventually rolled out to cover all entities.
The measure is intended to stimulate the economy by encouraging the creation of small businesses.
Latest News & Stories
- Five women killed in four days as gender violence spikes in Spain
- Spain struggles with spike in migrant arrivals at North African exclave
- New Route Manchester - Seville
- How millions of Spanish fans are watching pirated soccer on Facebook Live
- Spain says butane gas-bottle truck theft not terrorist related
- Facebook user faces €30,000 fine for posting video of Spanish policeman
- Hundreds of migrants cross into Spain's Ceuta in second wave in 3 days
- Spain will drop out of the world’s 25 largest economies by 2050
- Brexit Worry as Spain Predict Financial Disaster
- 'That bus has gone' - EU sees no Brexit U-turn now
- Claiming Sickness Benefit as an Autonomo - Self Employed worker
- Applying for a Business Loan
- How should I class my Business for Tax Purposes ?
- Buying an Existing Business
- Bank Charges in Spain