How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Tuesday 30 September
- Corvera, Castellon & Ciudad Real : THIS is how you run a private airport!
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Hacienda consider draft law to protect Autonomo workers
Draft changes to the law will benefit Autonomo workers by protecting their personal assets if their business should collapse.
The President of the national federation of self-employed workers spoke of how the legislation will include a limit on assets that can be taken by courts and creditors when a small company winds up or when an autonomo worker ceases trading.
The draft bill is currently under consideration with the Hacienda, with a further proposal meaning that Autonomos will no longer have to make IVA payments on Facturas that they have not been paid for.
To begin with this will only apply for creditors in the public-sector, but is expected to be eventually rolled out to cover all entities.
The measure is intended to stimulate the economy by encouraging the creation of small businesses.
Latest News & Stories
- Catalonia suspends referendum campaign
- Fitch's praises Spain's Banks, forecasts property prices stabilize : Report
- Spain to Borrow EU242 Bln in 2015 as Debt Reaches 100% of GDP
- Carrefour Spain gives IVA discounts to young people
- Spain August retail sales rise 0.4% year on year
- Spain's Constitutional Court Declares Referendum "Illegal"
- Spain's Energy Providers Given Freedom to Impose Hikes
- 68% of British Expats Are Happier Abroad
- Taxes, fees: Spain's battle between utilities and solar
- Spain Forecasts GDP to Grow 2% in 2015
- Claiming Sickness Benefit as an Autonomo - Self Employed worker
- Applying for a Business Loan
- How should I class my Business for Tax Purposes ?
- Buying an Existing Business
- Bank Charges in Spain