How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Thursday 11 February 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Hacienda consider draft law to protect Autonomo workers
Draft changes to the law will benefit Autonomo workers by protecting their personal assets if their business should collapse.
The President of the national federation of self-employed workers spoke of how the legislation will include a limit on assets that can be taken by courts and creditors when a small company winds up or when an autonomo worker ceases trading.
The draft bill is currently under consideration with the Hacienda, with a further proposal meaning that Autonomos will no longer have to make IVA payments on Facturas that they have not been paid for.
To begin with this will only apply for creditors in the public-sector, but is expected to be eventually rolled out to cover all entities.
The measure is intended to stimulate the economy by encouraging the creation of small businesses.
Latest News & Stories
- New businesses in Spain rises by 0.5 pct in 2015
- 2 New cases of Zika in Spain brings total to 9
- Spain housing sales rise 11.1 percent in 2015 y/y
- Session to name Spain’s next PM may take place in early March
- Podemos deputies to be moved from “nosebleed section” of Congress
- Spanish 2016 growth could be less than forecast
- Spain shelves case against former ally of Mexican president
- Spain's Princess Cristina returns to court in tax fraud trial
- Olive oil prices jumped almost 20% in 2015
- IBM Spain to withdraw redundancy plan
- Claiming Sickness Benefit as an Autonomo - Self Employed worker
- Applying for a Business Loan
- How should I class my Business for Tax Purposes ?
- Buying an Existing Business
- Bank Charges in Spain