How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Friday 30 January 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
National Day of Murcia : What's to Celebrate ?
Saturday the 9th of June is the 'Dia de Murcia' - a day when the region comes together to celebrate their regional identity - and is particularly poignant this year as it marks the 30th anniversary of Murcia recieving official recognition for it's status as an Autonomous Community.
Although the region has been the focus of a number of contraversial major projects over the last 12 months it is perhaps the Reconstruction of Lorca , the delay of the AVE High Speed Rail Link , the construction of the Paramount Theme Park and the completetion of Corvera International Airport that have never been far from the front pages of the press - usually for all the wrong reasons.
It is therefore to be expected that the people of Murcia - and those of Spain as whole - will take this opportunity to ask when (and if) any of these major projects will be brought to completion and delivery the many benefits to the region that have long been promised.
Never one to shy away from any opportunity for publicity, Ryanair have also marked the occassion by launching an offer for flights from 11 routes to Murcia's San Javier Airport for 30.99 Euros for every Monday Thursday in July and August.
Although the airline's Head of Marketing for Spain claimed that tomorrow's offer was to celebrate Murcia's Fiesta day in conjunction with commemorating the 30 year anniversary of San Javier airport, Tumbit can't help but feel that Ryanair are using this as an opportunity to rattle the sabre infront of Aeromur and the consortium behind Corvera airport.
Latest News & Stories
- Air Europa "Interested in Flying to Castellon Airport"
- Spain considers forcing trucks onto toll roads
- Rajoy : "Spain is the Sick Man of Europe"
- Podemos to March through Madrid Saturday
- Spanish growth accelerates
- Rajoy seeks to finalize anti-terrorist agreement with PSOE
- Spanish Airports to see 25 days of strike action
- Islamisation "Stronger in Spain than Germany"
- Spanish court charges 10 priests with child sexual abuse
- Albanian named in helicopter crash in Spain suspected of smuggling drugs
- Bank guarantees - when things go wrong
- What to do when your Off Plan development is behind schedule
- Where to get Legal & Professional Advice in Spain