How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update- 28 October 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Spain irresponsible over real estate bubble : Merkel
German Chancellor Angela Merkel criticized Spain's years of "irresponsible decisions" that led to the serious debt crisis the country is now facing. Speaking before German lawmakers in the Bundestag, Merkel referred to the "10 years that Spain allowed the property bubble swell."
Nevertheless, she said that Germany and the rest of Europe were willing stand by Spain while reiterating that the 100 billion euros that will be funneled to Spanish banks come "with conditions, of course."
A stern Merkel also pointed out that Germany didn't have extraordinary power to save the entire euro zone "as some countries like to think."
Latest News & Stories
- Balearics Fight to Keep GMT
- Outrage as Spain Wins £150m UK Steel Contract
- Rajoy set to be reinvested as Prime Minster
- Russia Withdraws Refuelling Request to Spain